Chapter 27 blood bath

Jeffs pov

I would trail Liara, find her eventually. She couldnt hide from me.

I looked down into the eyes of the girl whose eyes shown pure terror.
"Pathetic.. just like the rest." I thought as I ripped the flesh from her throat and listened to her screams of agony transform into chokes of death. I dug my nails deeper as they became soaked in fresh blood.
I lifted a finger and licked. Her blood was different than Liara's.. which was sweeter but bitter. Just how I liked it.
The girls screams drowned out slowly as she grew quieter and limp.

This was a new neighborhood, a foreign town I have yet to explore and kill. This girl didnt last very long and that annoyed me. The scent of freshly spilled blood lingered the air.
I hopped off the bed and went out the window, into the night.
This town was not completely foreign actually, but it seemed like that since i havent been here since Alex claimed this town as his.
Alex was an old friend, who became my enemy and competition. This was his land, and I was on it. I would kill his victims and bathe in their blood.
Chuckling quietly, I trudged through the ferns and back down the dim sidewalk by the empty street.
I hummed a eerie tune that I remembered from Sally's musicbox.
The one Liara was so fond of.
The girl I'm hunting.
"Oh Liara, where are you my dear.." I whispered under my breath. "You will soon be mine..I will finally make you go to sleep. I will.."

As I walked, an old, creepy looking house appeared to my right. It looked like it was about to fall apart.
"Maybe I'll stay here for the night then.." I thought as I climbed in the top window. The inside was dark and covered in dust.
I opened the door and walked down the hallway, I heard a creak from behind me. I looked over my shoulder and a familiar figure stepped out to meet me.
She looked different, oddly bloodthirsty. Her tattered clothes were covered in dried blood and her face was dirty smudged with dirt and dust. Her eyes bloodshot. Liara.
It was her but it was not.
Liara stepped out from the shadows and held up a dagger, shining bright under the moonlight.

__________________________________
Hey guys, I know I haven't uploaded in a while. Ive gotten writers block -.- but I tried my best to write a good new chapter. It might be a little short sorry. But thanks for reading guys
Love, Alice xoxo