Chapter 12. Sick.

Jeff's pov.

Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. I carved into the tree trunk, then crossed everything out. It now looking like a giant patch of no bark.

I decided to go back to the cabin. Jack was was spread out on the couch, an old horror movie playing on the tv.

Ben was sitting on the floor with his eyes glued to the television screen. I walked into the living room and took a seat on a couch; the one located across from Jack's. I slouched back into the couch, not realizing that I was staring blankly into space. Sally then entered the living room. "Jeffy!" She laughed, running into my knees.

"How was the hunt?"

"It was great! ..You should have came" Her lips turned into a pout as she looked up at me. "But I know, you hunt differently.." she ended, giving me a big smile that I returned with a nod. I patted her head before she took sat down by the tv with ben.  

Jack shifted positions. "You really should have been there, you would have enjoyed yourself." He said.

"Maybe next time." I sighed.

I decided to get up and go outside but Sally trailed me. "Jeffy where ya going? You just got baack!" She called. I turned around and she ran head first into me.

"Sorry Sally. I have to go somewher-"

"Can I come with you?" She pleaded.

"I can't bring you, Sally." I hated seeing her eyes filled with disappointment. Tears of blood streamed down from her eyes as she frowned at me.

"Why not?"

"I just can't.. I'll make it up to you later okay? I promise." She stared at me for a moment.

"Okayy." She replied quietly. I patted her head.

"I'll make sure it's good. Something you'll love." She nodded.

"Really?"

"Yes." She dropped her frown and replaced it with a big smile.

The family consisted of Slenderman; who was the one who rounded us up, Jack, Ben, Sally, Smile, and me. Jack and Ben were like my brothers. We fight a lot but we are still there for each other. Sally is like my little sister, and Smile is my dog.

We were a family of killers.

*********

The familiar scent that I had remembered had vanished completely. The air smelled like linen. 

Liara's figure was visible under her sheets, a shadow casted over her through the window. I sat beside her on the bed. She looked unhappy in her sleep; her lips curving slightly downwards into a frown. Her eyelids fluttered in a continuous cycle.  

I rummaged through my pocket, my fingers touching the bloodless knife. They subconsciously curled around the handle.  

Instead, I pushed the weapon down deep into the crevice of my pocket and released it.  

______________________________________________

Hey everyone! Thanks so much for reading. All suggestions are welcome. Please vote&comment. Love you guyss!  

Love, Alice xoxo