would

LUNA'S POV ON

I woke up the next day feeling something wet on my head.... On my pillow?

It smelled like blood.

When I opened my eyes, though, I wasn't as calm.

There was a great amount of blood on the pillow me and Dean were laying on.

My eyes found his pale face, his nose running down blood.

A lot of blood.

Maybe it was because I had already seen a lot of blood before that that sight didn't scare me. To be honest, if it wasn't for my past I would have never gotten up and grabbed a shit ton of toilet paper and put it up his nose, making sure he was still breathing from his mouth.

I think I never ran faster that I did that day. I ran, screaming, searching the corridor for a doctor.

I spotted Matt, and as if he had already guessed what it was, he got up from his game with little Han and ran back to Dean's room with me.

He called Dean's neurologist and oncologist, who took a little more than three minutes to arrive.

It all went by really fast, I'm not gonna lie. They moved him quickly to the elevator, I saw as they pressed the number five.

Surgery floor.

He's going to surgery.

Okay.

I felt like my world was crumbling all around me.
I couldn't hear any other sound than my own breathing. Everything was blurry, colorless.

I quicky pressed the elavator button uncountable times until it opened in front of me. Right when I was rushing inside, I felt someone grab me by the waist and turn me around.

My face collided with a strong chest, arms embracing me in a tight hug.

I think Matt knew the hell that was going inside my mind at that moment. I literally felt like I was going to pass out.

His embrace was strong, leaving me no place to think much. Suddenly my mind was blank.

Was this it?

When I finally found the most pure love it gets taken away from me?

When I finally found a reason to live, it's going to be... gone? The universe really must not want me alive then.

But I had this plan on my mind for a few weeks now.... if he dies... i mean... when he dies... i'm going with him.

I don't give a flying shit about what anyone else will think.

If Dean's gone, I'm gone.

And thinking about Dean while I was being held my Matt was wrong. He was my nurse, he couldn't think of me in this way... right?

I got myself free from his hug and the intensity from his gaze was too much to bare.

I passed out.