already

A/N: if you are sensitive to more mature scenes, I am warning you, this chapter has some steamy scenes haha! Hope u enjoy!

LUNA'S POV ON

"And the thing about love," Wally said to Angel, "is that you can't force anyone. It's natural to want someone you love to do what you want, or what you think would be good for them, but you have to let everything happen to them. You can't interfere with people you love any more than you're supposed interfere with people you don't even know. And that's hard," he added, "because you often feel like interfering - you want to be the one who makes the plans.

"It's hard to want to protect someone else, and not be able to," Angel pointed out.

"You can't protect people, kiddo," Wally said. "All you can do is love them."

-----

I love you. I love you Luny. I feel like I don't tell you now, I won't be able to tell you later."

That was when I broke. The words I wanted to hear so bad. Said by him at this moment.

That was when I broke down.

I felt desperate. And that desperation was swallowing me like a blackhole.

The thoughts would come one after the other in my head. I wanted them to slow down, even a little bit. I felt like I was being swallowed by a giant blackhole, I couldn't breathe. Everything was spinning even though my eyes were closed.

I feel so sick.

"Luny. Luna. This is all my fault."

I know this will sound terrible, but it sucked that he was crying with me. It sucked a whole lot more.

It was making everything even harder, not because of me, but because seeing Dean cry also made me so vulnerable.

I once swore I would take care of him, but look how it turned out.

Dean is dying.

Dean is dying.

I finally gather enough strength to speak.

"Are- Are you okay?" My voice is faint, but audible. I get proud of myself for half a second.

"I am. Don't worry about me Luny. I'm the one worried about you."

"How can you say that?" Oh shit, I was starting to get angry. "How can you tell me not to worry about you just fucking told me you have brain cancer." My voice broke and the tears wouldn't stop dripping from my eyes.

He didn't say anything, but his grip was still tight around me.

It was somewhat cliché, the girl crying in the guy's arm.

But he was crying too, and every muffled sound he made made my heart break more and more.

"Why didn't- why d-Why didn't you tell me this b-before?" My breathing was so fast I don't even know how I haven't passed out yet.

"I tried. I really did. But I just couldn't say it." He stared at my clueless expression and continued.."I mean, how do you even start that conversation? 'Hey I'm Dean and I'm dying, wanna hook up?"