if

LUNA'S POV ON

"At least they have donuts for breakfast." Was the first thing that came into my mind as I looked at the trays on the cafeteria.

I grabbed herself a chocolate donut and a bottle of water, and looked around to find somewhere she could sit in, when I spotted Brittany.

"Morning!" My friend smiled sweetly, and I smiled back.

Everyone seemed to be in a good mood today!

"You and Dean huh? Sorry I didn't comment on it before but I just couldn't talk to just you, you're always with him! You have to remember your friends when you're in a relationship, you know?" Britt said, while rolling her eyes.

"Where's Jess!" I asked, and Britt shrugged.

"I heard she's spending some days at her parent's house but she didn't even say bye!" She crossed her arms over her chest, and made an angry face.

Then, I felt a body sit next to me and a hand intertwine with mine.

I turned to him and kissed him in the cheek.

"I can't believe you guys are actually together. Please tell me how this happened. I'm your friend. I deserve to know..." she trailed off, waiting for us to continue.

"It just happened, I don't know." I answered while D tried to chew a big ass bite of donut.

"Dean, you shouldn't be eating this kind of stuff it's bad for y-" she stopped herself when she looked at me.

He glared at her, and didn't turn to look at me.

"What? Is there something on my face?" I asked, my hands automatically making their way up to my face to inspect if there was in fact anything in my face.

"You're fine. Brittany is being annoying, that's all." He said, while taking my one of my hands away from my face and intertwining his fingers with mine again.

"Well don't be mean to her... and Britt, can't he eat donuts?" I said chuckling, and both of them refused to look at me, not finding this situation the least amusing.

"What? did I say something wrong?" I said, feeling my anxiety levels go up. I probably fucked something up again.

Maybe I said something I shouldn't have said? But what...?

"Dean. You know what I think about all this." Brittany finally talked, looking straight at Dean, then stood up and left.

What? Why did she just leave like that?
Was this had something to do with her bipolar disorder or something?

"What's going on?" I asked, looking at Dean, when he took his hand off my hand and cover his face in frustration.

"Everything's fine!" He said, plastering on a big smile, and then giving me an awkward bear hug while laughing.

"But why was she acting this way out of a sudden?" I asked, my eyebrows knitting in confusion.

"I don't know... it must be related to her bipolar disorder..." he trailed off, his eyes leaving mine as he spoke.