be

LUNA'S POV ON

It would take Dean exactly 15 days to wake up. When he did, I tried my best not to cry in front of him.

It was really sweet though. I was asleep, with my head on his bed, while sitting in a chair next to it.
I woke up with his hands gently stroking my hair. When I realized that he was awake and conscious, I was ready to press the buttom to call the nurses when he asked me not to, in the gentlest tone of voice he ever used with me.

He said that if the nurses came, we wouldn't have anymore time alone.

He asked me to lay down in the bed with himC so we could cuddle a little. While I told him what happened while he was gone, he listened silently.

I told him how my step mother freaked out and was suing the hospital letting me leave 'to the outside world', and he giggled. He said my step mother was crazy, and I agreed.

He kept caressing my hand the whole time while we talked. He seemed really healthy, and I was really glad.

He told me how he heard me that day, and how he could hear everything everyone was saying but couldn't move, and how torturous all of it was.

He kissed for a long while, after, of course, he insited on brushing his teeth because he thought he was tasting like medicines.

I sensed such a strong longing in our kisses, I sensed like this was a different kiss. And I know I say that all the time, but it's true; everytime we kiss, it's different.

Different feelings, different situation, but always with so much love and affection.

A nurse came in while we were making out, which of course turned me into a red tomato, as always, while he laughed.

The nurse widened her eyes at first but then giggled, and told us she had to call the doctors.

After a few hours, his mother arrived in the hospital and spent the rest of the day with him, just as Dean had already predicted: we had no more private time after that.

The next day, I went back to his room at 2am because I couldn't sleep. I opened his door and there he was.

Playing freaking nintendo DS at two in the morning, while his mother was fast asleep in the sofa.

He chuckled when he saw me, and asked me to go to him. I smiled and did just that.

At first we would just stare at each other. I blamed myself for forgetting some of his features, and forgetting how actually fucking gorgeous he was.

However, this was the first time his usual purple under eyes were not prominent. Not at all.

It was like they were never there to begin with.

Eventually, he said "fuck it, I can't wait any longer. I love you so much." And kissed me.

I loved kissing him so much.

It was 6 in the morning when fell asleep, just to wake up at 10. His mother was no longer there, although her belonging were still in the same place as they were yesterday.

Dean asked me to go look for her, when she came in with a smile on her face.

She told us how adorable we looked when she woke up, and even showed us a picture she took, of us cuddling in our sleep.

When I looked at Dean, he had the most beautiful smile on his face.

Everything was going so well.
His mother was normal, he was getting better.