as

She knocked three times on his door, and five seconds later, the door opened abruptly and she was rushed inside her room. Her back was pressed against the wall, and suddenly Dean collapsed his lips over hers.

She kissed him back, but in her mind, she was as confused as ever. She pulled back, and the both of them were breathing heavily..

As Dean was trying to kiss her again, she mumbled, "Are you okay? What's happening with you?" She said, and he hesitated for a brief second before kissing her ardently again.

She pulled back again. "Dean?"

"Fuck. Just let me have you for a bit. I promise that after this I will never bother you again. It's for our own goods," he said and started kissing her again.

"I want you always. Please stop pushing me away," she guided him over to his bed, and they both lied down. Luna was on top of Dean, and she stopped kissing his mouth to show some afftection. To show him how much she liked him. She started leaving kisses on his forhead, then his eyebrows, then his nose, then his mouth, she was kissing all over his face, the sweetest gesture.

Then she felt him harden. He rolled on top of her and started kissing her neck with passion. Then suddenly stopped. He burried his head on her neck, and stayed there. She caressed his soft black hair.

"You're my drug," he said.

"A good drug?"

"Yeah. Everything, you're everything," he looked at her.

"By the way... Are you sure you never want to see me again?"

He breathed out heavily. "It's not that. I just want this," he motioned his index finger between both their figures, "to end."

"Why?"

"Because I want the best for you."

"And how do you know that this is the best for me?" She put her thumb on his chin, signaling his head up. Their eyes met, but Dean cut the gaze quickly.

"It's common sense at this point." He said, and then put his hand on his head.

He shut his eyes tight, made a weird noise and opened them again.

"Dean? Is something wrong? Do you have a headache?"

"Yeah. Side effects. Don't. Worry. Please. Leave." He got up from the bed in such struggle her heart hurt. She tried to help him but he pushed her to the door.

"Leave. Call a doctor." He turned, painfully, to her. "Please."

And with that, Luna left the room, and ran to the first doctor she saw.

-

"Is he okay now?" Luna asked the doctor who had just left Dean's room. She had been sitting in the hallway for almost an hour. What kind of side effects made him not be able to breathe like that?

"He's alright now. He's a strong guy." She said, then put a hand on her shoulder. "It looks like you're really close to him. It's best that in this moment you give him all the emotional support he needs."

"What about his mom? Is she coming?"

"Actually I don't have that information." And with that, the doctor left.