makes

She was standing in front of Dean's room. He was out so it wasn't a problem. She entered it slowly, and looked around.

The room was the same as her's, but the decoration was a bit different.

There were a lot of drawing of the universe. She sat down at the little sofa next to the door, and looked up to the celling. It had so many drawings of stars and the sky, it was really beautiful. She didn't know Dean was such a good painter.

She stayed there for a while, and felt her meds kick in, she was getting sleepy. She closed her eyes and slept right there, but before she could worry about Dean coming in and finding her there, she was already asleep.

But weirdly, when she woke up, she was in her room. Maybe it was a dream.

It was breakfast time again, and there she went to the cafeteria.

She took her tray, and sat next to him again. "Hey," she said.

He didn't seem to care, he ignored her.

"You're kind of rude you know.." she chuckled, but she was nervous. It was like she was talking to the wall.

"You're a really good drawer. You know, i hung your paint up in my room, over my bed," she said, then she stood to leave.

She thought she heard him mutter something as she walked away, but she was probably hallucinating.

-

LUNA POV ON

I was laying down on my bed, legs crossed, "Black Mirror" was on the small tv in front of the bed.

"Hey!" Brittany entered the room, making me jump.

"Shit you scared me!" I said, putting a had over my chest.

Brittany probably stood there laughing for good three minutes, then sat on the bed.

"Let's explore a little should we? I want you to meet more people!"

I looked over at tv screen and down at my comfy bed. Then looked at her... then looked at my comfy bed again...

"Stop being a lazy ass let's go!" She said, turning off the tv and I swear I almost cried.

"But... but..."

"No buts," she pushed me off the bed and I got up. I guess I had no other choice.

We left the room and went to Jess' room.

"Let me just check on her real quick," Britt said, and opened the door to a sleeping Jess.

She looked really beautiful even sleeping, she was so pale and it really contrasted with her black hair.

"Okay let's go!" Britt closed the door slowly. She is so caring. I've literally known her for days and she's already done so much for me, she's one of those people that put other people above themselves, that's so beautiful to see.

I wish I was like her.

"Where are we going?" I asked while she led down the corridor.

"Game room!"

Game room? How come I didn't know they had a game room?