024

I opened my eyes and everything around me is blurry. I gasped and air-filled lungs in rapid speeds I don't feel the cold ground, instead, I felt the similar sofa I slept on. "Told ya, she didn't die." Jon blurted out, I jumped at the sudden sound. My body felt heavy and I had a mild headache. Someone grasped me from my shoulders and said, "It's okay, you're okay." I nodded and I tried controlling my breathing.

"How long have I been out?" I asked them as I rubbed the back of my head in circular motions. "Couple of hours," Tico replied.

I couldn't remember everything. Only when I apologised and fell. Someone wrapped their arms around my shoulder. It was Richie. "I'm glad you're okay." I closed my eyes, I'm not in a coma. I'm still here. David came in, holding a white towel, his face disgusted. "Guys, why is my towel bloody?" he exclaimed. "I'm sorry," I whispered.

"You've been apologising a lot lately, you can..stay with us until you can find your parents. We just need to buy you some essentials and David a new towel." Richie said, casually.

"Wait, wait, wait. We're not gonna talk about what she basically did? SHE MADE SOMEONE BLEED THROUGH THEIR EYES! She also slammed the door with her mind! Her snake or whatever it is is a whip! That is not normal!" Alec yelled.

"I-I can explain," I muttered. "So you have powers? H-h-how?" Tico asked. I nodded. "I can...lift things. And...tele..path," Rainbow slithered out of my wrist and they all stepped back. "This is..Rainbow. He doesn't bite. He can also..be used as a..whip." I explained.

"This is crazy, this is crazy, THIS IS FUCKING CRAZY!! HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE? WHY DO YOU HAVE A NUMBER ON YOUR ARM? YOU'RE SUCH A WEIRDO! YOU'RE A FREAK!" Jon screamed. I wrapped myself in my arms. At that moment, the door opened. It was a dark-skinned man who was big and tall. He had a mean looking expression on his face. "At least knock!" David said.
"No." the man replied. He sat down and then he looked at me. "I told you, no flings in the bus."

"No, Frankie. This is..." Richie trailed off. "Charlotte," I replied for him.
"Right, Charlotte. We found her on the streets and we need to take her back to her family but she doesn't remember. She means no harm." Frankie nodded.

"I'm Frankie, I'm their bodyguard." he waved a large hand at me. I waved back, with a small smile. Rainbow let out a loud slither and slithered towards Frankie. Frankie stood up and cursed loudly. "What's that? Why is there a snake in here?" Rainbow was nearing him and I ran to him and grabbed the snake by the neck and whipped it back onto my left wrist.

"I'm sorry. I-he means no harm. He's my pet." I said.
"Okay, okay, but please keep that back in its cage!" Frankie exclaimed. I nodded. He exhaled.
"Okay, boys, we need to head out and rehearse. Five hours until showtime. The other guys are on the other bus. You guys know the drill, we've done these millions of times. So get ready and move!" Frankie raised his voice to them. They nodded and they moved back to the back of the bus to change. I was left alone with Frankie.

"And you..can follow me, but we can't take you out like that, boys!" he called to them. "Jon!" Jon jogged in and shrugged at Frankie. "We can't take her out like that, give her some of your clothes, you're the smallest," Frankie said. "But..." Jon blurted. Frankie shut him up by raising a finger.

"Just give her a sweater, a pair of pants and some shoes." "But my shoes don't fit her." "It don't matter. We're late anyway and we can't keep her on the bus alone."

Jon huffed and went back in. I just stood there. Frankie shook his head at me and made a looping motion near his head with his finger. I didn't know what he meant, but I went along. I lifted a hand to my head, I tried adjusting my hair in case it was messed up.

Someone else now barged in from the door and I flinched. It was a woman. She looked..pretty. She had the same colour skin as Frankie and her hair was long and slicked back perfectly.

"Honey, are they ready? The Scorpions need to rehearse and do a soundcheck, but we're behind schedule because Bon Jovi isn't ready yet," she told Frankie, she had a piece of cardboard on her hand and she was writing stuff down.

Jon comes in and he handed me a..dress? "Diana left this, and I'm assuming it's your size and here's a pair of boots. I stole them from Tico because he's actually the smallest. And I brought you a brush because your hair needs a brush." I nodded. He gave me a small smile and walked back.

The dress was lacy and I noticed a small tear on the back. The boots were heavy and they were a bit sparkly. The fronts were pointy and lifted.

I turned around and Frankie and the lady were gone

I turned around and Frankie and the lady were gone. No one is looking. I lifted my shirt off and proceeded to put on the dress. I slipped on the boots and they were slightly bigger than my normal size, but I didn't mind. I was wearing shoes.

I threw the dirty clothing on the sofa, I saw my leather jacket. It was untouched. I grabbed it and I slipped it on. My mama's picture was still in my pocket. I took it out and I smiled at it. "Where are you?" I whispered to her. I heard someone come through the curtain and I set the picture back into my jacket. I grasped the brush and I brushed my hair. My hair now felt lighter and...cleaner. I touched it and it was soft. It didn't feel greasy or stiff anymore.

"Okay, let's go!" Jon clasped his hands and the boys headed out of the bus together. I followed them.

word count: 1083
take on me by a-ha is the most aesthetically pleasing video ever fight me. and yes in the picture there's a woman's face. definitely not lily but i just liked the dress and it fitted my description.