chapter eighteen | stay the night.

does anybody even read this anymore? last chapter got 7 comments lol rip

***

millie stared up at the blank ceiling. she kept trying to get to sleep but she was hungry and couldn't stop thinking about finn. she needed to see him.

she slowly pulled off the covers and climbed out of bed. she grabbed a thin jacket that was on her chest of drawers and then quietly exited her bedroom. she knew she'd be dead if her father caught her sneaking out.

when she got into the living room she stubbed her toe on the coffee table. she quickly put her hand over her mouth to silence her groans of pain. she looked over her shoulder and exhaled when she saw her father's bedroom door was still closed. the young girl breathed a sigh of relief as she headed toward the front door.

~~~

"uhn..." finn groaned, wiping his eyes. he thought he heard someone knocking at the door. of course he had no idea who would be visiting at ten o'clock at night.

he reached over onto his nightstand and grabbed his pocket knife. he was kind of scared of random people showing up at his house at night. he didn't really want to die.

when he walked out of his room he looked around and noticed that no one else heard the noise. his room was the closest to the front door so it made sense. however he began to assume that it was just a dream, that is until he heard it again.

he slowly and quietly crept over to the front door. he unlocked it and twisted the cold metal knob.

"m-m-mih-mih-m-millie?" he whispered. he cracked a smile at the sight of his girlfriend. she looked like a mess but she was still beautiful to him.

she tried to speak however no words came out. all she could do was wrap her arms around him and squeeze him tightly. the boy giggled quietly and returned the hug. after they pulled away he grabbed her hand and led her to his bedroom.

"a-a-a-are y-y-you c-c-c-cold?" he asked her as he hopped onto his bed. millie inhaled and nodded.

finn smiled and patted the spot next to him, signalling for her to sit next to him. she swallowed hard and carefully climbed onto his bed. even though they'd been friends for awhile he still made her nervous as hell.

whenever millie was situated next to him all they could do was stare into eachother's eyes. both of them wanted to say something but they couldn't think of any words to say.

all of a sudden finn leaned in and gently pressed his lips onto millie's. it wasn't a very long kiss but it was long enough for both of them. after pulling away finn placed a hand on the girl's cheek. he gently stroked her cheekbone with his thumb.

he inhaled deeply and sighed. he wanted to ask her something although he was nervous about it.

"c-c-c-can i... k-k-kih-k-kiss y-y-your n-neck?" he questioned sheepishly. it was something he wanted to try but he didn't want to make her uncomfortable.

millie swallowed hard and slowly nodded. she felt her heart start to speed up as finn leaned in closer. he carefully pressed his lips against the delicate skin on her neck. he wasn't exactly sure what to do, so he started to slowl kiss a path from her lower neck to her jaw. his teeth grazed her skin a couple times but millie kind of liked it.

"i-i-i-is... a-a-are... are y-y-y-y-you o-o-o-okay?" he asked nervously. millie chuckled at how worried he was. she appreciated it though.

"yeah. it felt nice... i... ugh i need to get home." she stated. finn instantly frowned. he cupped her left cheek with his right hand.

"s-st-s-stay p-p-please." he argued. he loved it when millie stayed the night with him. he hated being alone and millie's company was the best thing in the world to him.

she was truly conflicted. she really did want to stay but she couldn't let her father know she snuck out. it was a bad situation. millie bit her lip as she quickly tried to think of what to do.

all of a sudden she leaned in and pressed her lips to finn's throat. he let out a small whimper, as he was not expecting her to kiss him.

"i'll stay." she whispered. he smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist.

before they knew it, they'd both fallen into a deep and peaceful sleep. for the first time in a long time millie didn't have a single bad dream. being in finn's arms made her feel so safe. she didn't even feel like she had to get home.

whenever she was with finn, she was home.

***

i apologize for this bad and short chapter. yes i am milking this book for all it's worth because i want it to get to 1k votes. SO REMEMBER TO VOTE

also, make sure to check out my new fillie book! it's called Breaking Bad. go read it!