chapter seventeen | the quarry.

HEY LISTEN!

I RELEASED A NEW FILLIE BOOK CALLED 'BREAKING BAD'

you all need to go read it like right now! i feel like it's gonna be a great book and i'm really excited for it. so yeah, make sure to check it out and add it to your library!!

thanks for the support. remember to vote.

***

"oh holy shit!" a male voice exclaimed.

finn slowly opened his eyes and saw nick standing in the door frame. it took him a few seconds to realize that he didn't have on a shirt and he was cuddling with millie. he wanted to laugh and die at the same time.

"i didn't realize my stupid stuttering brother could get a girl. keep up the good work kiddo!" nick teased, winking at the end of his sentence. finn groaned as his brother exited the room. he loved nick even though he was a real pain at times.

millie awoke suddenly and glanced up at finn. he was a mess. his hair all over the place, his cheeks were red, and the way he was laying it made him look like he had a double chin. although to millie he was still perfect. he was always perfect to her.

"i have to get home." she muttered worryingly. finn gently kissed the top of her head.

he swallowed hard and thought about what he was going to say. "n-n-no. y-you a-ah-a-are gonna have a g-g-good d-d-day. i th-t-th-thought we c-c-could go swimming with j-jaeden."

millie couldn't say no to his offer. for once she wanted to have a fun day. she didn't want to stay locked in her room. she wanted to have fun with friends.

"i don't have anything to wear if we swim." she stated. she was rather embarrassed but she knew finn would understand. "furthermore where the hell would we go swimming?"

"th-th-there's a q-q-q-quarry l-l-like f-fif-fifteen minutes a-away." he answered with a shy smile on his face. millie inhaled deeply. she knew it probably wasn't a good idea but she really didn't care. she was tired of being abused and tormented by her father. she wanted to forget about her shitty life for just a few more hours.

"okay i'll go." the brunette said. finn's face immediately lit up. he slowly hopped out of bed and began to get ready for their day.

~~~

"hey guys!" jaeden yelled when he seen his friends approaching him. millie smiled and finn waved. the brunette girl felt a bit weird being around her friends in just their bathing suits. she never understood why people had to take half their clothes off to go swimming.

finn instantly noticed that a tall girl with short hair, even shorter than millie's, was sitting on a log next to jaeden. he'd never seen the girl before but he assumed she was a friend of jaeden's.

"millie, finn, this is sophia. sophia, this is millie and finn." jaeden stated.

millie bit her lip. having another girl around made her feel a bit uneasy. she was starting to feel quite self concious. she thought that sophia was much prettier than her. she was worried that finn might ditch her for the new girl.

finn cleared his throat. "j-j-j-jay-jaeden, i sw-swear if you p-p-p-play shit like t-t-twenty four pilots or h-h-halsey i'll throw y-y-y-y-y-your phone in the w-water." he threatened with a smirk on his face.

whenever they went swimming, jaeden always hooked his phone up to a portable speaker. the music made everything seem more peaceful and relaxing. unfortunately, jaeden and finn disagreed quite thoroughly on music.

"first of all it's twenty one pilots, not twenty four. second, i'll let you choose the music today emo mcgee." the younger boy said with a chuckle at the end.

"i-i-i'm not f-fuh-fucking emo!" finn shouted.

sophia and millie sort of drifted away fromn the boys. they stood next to eachother in a very awkward silence. sophia desperately tried to think of conversation topics.

"uh so.. how long have you known finn and jaeden?" she asked. millie sighed and shrugged. she honestly wasn't exactly sure. she was bad at remembering dates and whatnot.

"are you and finn a thing?" she added moments later, a smirk present on her face.

millie was getting ready to say no but then she thought about it. were they?

she slowly nodded. "he's... my boyfriend." she muttered shyly. sophia smiled and took a few steps toward jaeden and finn.

the small group spent around an hour swimming, splashing, and just having fun. well, millie wasn't having much fun. she had her mind on other things. finn had seriously changed her life. in fact he completely changed the way she thought about her life. she knew she wouldn't be able to go on living under her father's abusive regime.

~~~

the brunette girl slowly walked into her house. her head was hanging low, as she simply felt horrible.

all of a sudden her father stormed towards her. he grabbed her throat and shoved her against the wall. millie's eyes widened as she gasped for air. the man was not going to show any mercy. her fiercly punched her in the stomach. she let out a squeal of pain and he let go of her throat.

breathing heavily, she looked into his eyes.

"just kill me already! you're going to do it eventually so you might as well do it now! do it bitch!" she shouted.

he raised a fist and prepared to punch her. he smirked as he saw her hands shaking uncontrollably. tears were cascading down the poor girl's face. she felt like he was finally going to murder her. he had a look of pure evil in his eyes.

for whatever reason he suddenly walked away from her. millie immediately ran as fast as she could to her bedroom. she locked the door and then hopped onto her bed. her head was throbbing and she felt quite dizzy.

she needed to see finn. she just wanted to feel love again. she liked having someone genuinely care anout her. he was pretty much her life. if she hadn't met that boy she probably would've given up.

he was the most amazing person she'd ever met. she felt like she didn't deserve such a wonderful boy, although she was obviously very thankful for him.

he was truly her everything.

***

NOW GO READ MY NEW BOOK !