chapter fourteen | the kiss.

you are definitely going to like this chapter heh

as always, remember to vote!

***

millie slowly opened her eyes and looked around to see unfamilier surroundings. she felt herself start to tense up when she realized she had no idea where she was and she was moving.

"ahhh! fuck off! fuck! fuck! fuck!" she screamed as she began to kick and flounce. her heart began to throb. she thought it was the end of her life.

"i-i-it's m-me!" finn yelled in an attempt to calm the girl that he was carrying in his arms. "y-y-y-you fell as-a-asl-asleep in the p-p-p-p-park so i d-d-decided t-to carry y-y-you to m-m-m-my house." he explained. millie breathed in a deep sigh of relief. once she thought about it, she was very surprised that finn was able to carry her and not wake her up.

"he must lift weights." she thought to herself with a mischevious grin on her face. she felt really nice in finn's arms. it was warm and safe. she wished he could simply hold her forever.

in fact, the feeling was mutual. finn had thought that he felt more than friendship for her, but the second he picked her up he knew that he was falling for her. millie always made him smile without even trying. he wanted to make a move although he didn't think he could.

she was a broken girl and he did not want to accidentally end up completely shattering her. he also knew that her father would be a huge issue if they started a relationship. he thought about it a lot on the way home.

"finn? you can put me down now. i should be getting home." millie said in a somber tone. a slight grin on her face. he exhaled and carefully placed her back on her feet.

"bye finn." she added. he didn't think that she would be leaving so suddenly. he thought they'd probably talk a little bit longer.

as she walked away an odd feeling came over him. it was an emotion he'd never experienced before. a mixture of pride, anxiety, and excitement.

"w-w-w-wait!" he shouted. millie stopped walking and turned around to face him. "do y-y-y-y-you w-wanna h-h-h-hang out in the p-p-par-p-park to-to-tomorrow?" he questioned.

millie took a brief moment to think about it. it was going to be a non-school day and her father would be at work. well, "work". he simply spent the day at a gambling place. wasting money and getting drunk.

she nodded her head with a slight grin on her face. finn cracked a smile and began to walk away from his friend.

~~~

what seemed like an eternity for finn had finally passed. ever since they made plans to hang out, that was all finn could think about. he had a feeling it was unhealthy to think about that girl so often. although he couldn't help it. the things he felt for her were crazy. he wanted to tell her about his feelings but he was scared. mainly because he thought she just wanted to be friends.

when he finally arrived at the park, he saw millie sitting on a bench next to a boy with very curly hair. he looked quite familier. after finn got closer to them he realized who it was.

gaten materazzo. his jaw dropped. the girl he was falling for was chatting happily with the boy that'd bullied him for years.