chapter six | self conscious.

yo yo yo 148-3 to the 3 to the 6 to the 9, representing the ABQ. what up biatch

it'd be great if you could recommend me some fillie/mileven books that actually update regularly.

**

finn quickly and repeatedly tapped his foot on the ground. he was slumped down in his seat at the back of the class. he was in the middle of english class and the boy was finding it bery hard to pay attention. it was boring and he didn't really understand why he needed to know what they were teaching him.

he glanced over to the opposite end of the room and saw millie looking down at her desk. he smiled when he noticed his friend was in the same class as him. in fact, finn smiled a lot when he was around millie. it was kind of involintary, it simply happened and there was nothing he could do about it.

one person he noticed was missing, jack. finn wondered if something else happened to his enemy or if he was just too scared to face the music. it didn't bother him though, he was glad to have a day without jack's harrassment.

finn thought for a second and then ripped a piece of paper out of his notebook. he grabbed a pencil and started writing, after he was complete, he folded the paper and passed it to the student next to him.

"p-p-pass this to m-mih-millie." he whispered quietly. the boy next to him shrugged and passed the note on. it was passed from student to student until it arrived at millie's desk.

she looked behind her and saw finn smiling and waving, she grinned as she unfolded the note.

"wanna hang out after school?"

millie exhaled and thought about his offer. she liked finn, she liked him a lot. so of course she wanted to hang out with him. the girl nodded and shot him a thumbs up. finn bit his lip to stop himself from grinning ear to ear, though his face had already turned a light shade of pink.

after what seemed like an eternity, english class was finally over.students started to make their way out of the classroom. one tall boy shoved millie backwards so he could get out the door first, she scoffed and frowned at his rude antics.

once she was in the hallway, she walked towards the girl's bathroom. she'd spilled some ink on her hands and she wanted to wash it off before the next class.

millie shoved the bathroom door with her shoulder and walked into the cold, dank room. she saw another girl standing in front of the mirror applying some cherry red lipstick. millie turned on the water and put some soap on her hands.

"wow..." the blonde girl said to the brunette. millie cocked her head in confusion.

"i didn't realise someone could be so ugly." she added. "wear makeup bitch."

millie sighed. "sorry..." she muttered quietly and started to feel tears swelling in her eyes. she sniffled and hung her head low.

the blonde girl smirked and placed a hand on millie's back.

"aww, don't cry. it's not your fault that you look like a skank." and with that, she shoved millie into the countertop and began to head for the door. millie felt a bit of pain in her hips after being pushed into the hard granite.