chapter twelve | jack the ripper.

the beginning of this chapter is a bit dark so yeah. read at your own risk.

as always, remember to vote and stuff.

***

jack grazer was walking through a very thick, green, lush forest. he was on the way to meet one of his best pals, chosen jacobs. jack had set up a plan with his friend. basically their plan was to rob as many small businesses as they could in a month. at the end of the month they would split the profits.

after what seemed like years of waiting, jack finally saw his friend approaching. he bit his lip in an attempt to hold back a smile. chosen didn't know it but jack had been crushing hard on him ever since they met.

"hey man." the taller boy said with a devious smile. the shorter boy took a deep breath and walked toward him.

jack didn't stop walking until their faces were only a few inches part. chosen was extremely confused as to what the smaller boy was doing, that is until jack threw his arms around chosen's neck and smashed his lips onto his.

the taller boy instantly pulled away in shock, his face turning the color of a ripe tomato.

"d-dude! what the... i... i like girls." chosen voiced, still in utter shock. jack scoffed at his friend's statement.

"you don't. i can smell the dick on your breath from here." he retorted. he could see the rest of the scene play out in his head. jacob comes out and then they go on a luxerious date using the money they stole.

unfortunately for jack the best day of his life was soon going to turn quite sour.

"put your hands up!" a very tall police officer yelled. he was running with his gun drawn toward the pair of boys. many more officers follow the leader. jack threw his hands in the air but chosen didn't.

"put your hands up..." jack whispered very quietly to his friend. chosen simply smirked and took a step away from the small boy.

"you're the smartest person i've ever met and yet you're stupid enough to believe i was helping you." the tall boy scoffed. "the day after you told me about your shitty plan, i told the police."

jack felt his heart hit the floor. anxiety and sadness flooded his brain, although it wasn't long before absolute fury took over his sense. he slowly began to lower his right hand until it was about at his hip.

all of a sudden he grabbed chosen into a chokehold and pulled a pistol out of a hidden holster. he held the gun up to his former friend's head.

"put your guns down or he dies!" jack exclaimed. one by one, the officers slowly lowered their weapons. he gritted his teeth and kept a finger on the trigger. all he wanted to do was end chosen once and for all. they'd be friends since they were eleven and then he betrayed him.

with an extremely loud bang, part of chosen's head burst open and the lifeless boy fell to the leaf covered ground. thick red blood painted half of jack's face, the ground, and a nearby tree. all of the officers were in shock at the sudden murder.

before anybody could realize what was happening, jack turned the gun upon himself and placed a finger on the trigger.

"no!" a policeman yelled as he rushed towards the boy.