3.3 Christmas

James made me dinner, we watched our favourite movie, but something seemed off. It was like he didn't want to tell me something. I thought he was cheating on me for a moment and abandoned the idea. I wanted to tell him but I just didn't know how.

It was the last scene of Fight Club. He loved that scene. I saw him muttered the last sentence on the corner of my eye. The movie ended and James turned to me.

"Can I ask you something?" His blue eyes were sparkling. I smiled and nodded. "Okay, I don't know how to do this." He looked so nervous for some reason. "See, Stella we've been together for over four years now and honestly they've been the best years of my life." He looked for something in the his back pockets. "I love you so much Stella..." I didn't know what to say. He got off the sofa and went down on his knee. He took out a small golden box. He opened it and reveiled a thin golden ring with a beautiful diamond on top. "Do you... umm.... fuck I repeated this a hundred times in my head" he mumbled. I giggled and took his hands.

"Yes" I simply answered.

"Really?? Yes. For a moment I thought you were going to say no." He said relieved. I cupped his face with my hands and kissed him.

"Would you stop talking nonsense" I said. He kissed me back and put the ring around my ring finger. "My dad is going to kill you" he laughed and sat back next to me.

"You know, I really thought I was going to loose you" he finally said after long minutes of silence. "When I saw these aliens on TV. I... I thought..." He was nearly crying.

"Ey ey, it's okay. Do you forget I'm Necroblade, member of the Avengers, S.H.I.E.L.D agent. I don't fear little aliens."

"But I do..." I kissed him on the forehead and layed my head on his chest. We fell asleep there, curled up in the blankets.

Days passed and I stayed at James'. I didn't announced the news to anyone. For once it felt like James and I were the only ones in the world. We went Christmas shopping for our friends and family and to the restaurant. Things changed again after I put this ring around my finger. James and I were closer than ever.

We went to the mall to buy me an outfit for tonight's Christmas party Pepper organized. I tried multiple dresses and outfits. I finally chose a long black dress that fit my curves. It was cut on one side, showing my right leg.

"You look amazing!" James said. He took my hand and made me spin.

"Thanks" I kissed him and went back to the dressing room.

***

We prepared ourselves for the party. I spent an eternity in the bathroom. I put on a golden eyeshadow and a thin eyeliner and a dark red lipstick. I put my hair in a high bun with two strand of hair let loose framing my face. I put on a pair of golder earrings and my pair of Louboutin. I went to the living room to wait for James. He finally went down. He was wearing a black and white suite and his favourite watch.

"I'm going to marry the most beautiful woman on Earth." I laughed and wrapped my arms around him. "Shall we go?" I nodded. He took me by the hand went to the car.

The Malibu mansion was illuminated by a thousands of Christmas lights. A tall Christmas tree was standing in the middle of the alley. The parking in front of the mansion was already full. I went out of the car. I took James by the arm and walked to the entry. The living room was full. It looked like Pepper invited whole Malibu.

"Stella, James!" Pepper walked to us dragging dad. "How are you?" She asked.

"Fine, thank you. The house looks amazing Pepper!" I responded.

"Thank you, it's nothing"

"You look amazing, honey" dad said. I smiled and turned to James. He nodded and looked straight at my father.

"Mr. Stark... your daughter and I are getting married." He declared. Pepper gasped. James and I expected my dad to get mad, kick James in the face, but none of this happened. He smiled... He smiled and than laughed. He had a wide smile. He took James' hand and shook it. Pepper took mine to look at the ring.

"Congratulations!" Pepper exclaimed. "I'll organize the wedding. Everything will be perfect!" I saw dad and James walking to the garden. I stayed with Pepper. She dragged me to her friends and colleagues to announce the good news. A couple of ladies came to me to congratulate me and look at my ring. James finally came back.

"What did my father told you?"

"Nothing..."

The party went on. Christmas songs were playing in the background, everybody was getting drunk on expensive champagne. By the end of the night half of the guest already left. I was talking to one of the colleagues of Pepper. Pepper and dad were together next to the bar and James was talking to some friends outside.

"So you know Captain America?" The young man asked excitingly.

"We worked together for sometimes, in New York." I answered. He looked amazed.

"Awesome! My grandfather used to tell me stories about him." We continued talking until he left. James, Pepper, dad and I were the only one left. I was half asleep on the sofa. I felt James' soft hand on my leg, waking me up.

"Come on Stella, let's go." He gently said.

"None sens, you are both really tired, stay here." Dad suggested. We didn't protested and went up to my room.

I took off my dress, letting it fall to my ankles, removed my heels and jumps in my sheets. James joined me few minutes later. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck. He continued down to my collar bone while his right hand slided between my legs. I moaned as he tortured my sweet spot.

"James, come on dad and Pepper are right next to us" but he didn't listen and continued kissing and sucking my skin. His fingers travelled down to my core. It didn't take long for him to get on me and remove my panties. He inserted two fingers in me, making me whimper. I tried to cover my moans by covering my mouth. I tangled my fingers in his dark hair while James continued pleasuring me. I wanted more and removed his boxer.

"Ready, baby girl?" He asked with a  grin. I nodded and bites my bottom lip. He inserted his whole lengths and I rolled my head backwards. I stopped covering my moans that were getting louder as James quickened the pace. He finished rolled down next to me. I layed my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat as I liked. 

Omg a smut!! What?? Hahaha these last two parts were short I know... they are more like fillers.
More and more people are reading this story wow! I don't have school for a week so I'll have time to write and upload yeay :)