Chapter Twenty Six

Sitting in Naruto's room, with music playing as they studied for their upcoming Calc test, Naruto had a lot on his mind, though he didn't know how to address it.
"Hime, can you hand me your calculator."
He asked, and she nodded before bending down to grab it. "Stop looking at my butt, Naruto." She said while laughing, and handing it to him shrugged before saying. "I think that's impossible, Hinata." Rubbing circles on her exposed inner thigh, he kissed her neck slightly. "Stop. Your parents are down stairs, and your mom can hear literally everything."

Hinata scolded while pushing his head away gently, making him pout his bottom lip as she handed him the calculator. Rolling her lavender eyes, with a smile on her lips, she said, "Don't be a brat." In a swift movement he moved his book from his lap, and hovered over her while saying, "I'm not a brat." She giggled as her back fell back against his duvet.

"Yes you are." Hinata spoke while her eyes peered up at him. "I'm not."
"You are." Leaning down, he kissed her neck, making her giggle. "Hey, Naruto." They heard as his father walked into his bedroom without knocking, because his mom made him leave the door open. He heard him sigh as Hinata pushed his shoulder, so that he'd move off of her. "I really can't leave you alone with her huh?"

Hinata laughed while blushing a little,
"I don't think you can." He laughed a little before saying, "Your mother and I are going out with the Uchiha's for dinner. We'll be back later tonight okay?" Naruto nodded, "There's food in the kitchen, and both of you. Keep your hands to yourself okay?"
"Of course."
"Okay you two, bye."

"I love you dad, have a good time."
"Love you too son. Bye Hinata." He said while straightening his tie. Walking out of the room, Naruto asked, "Now, where were we?"
She giggled, before kissing his lips and saying. "Not gonna happen." Leaning down, right as their lips were going to connect, his mother barged in.

"Naruto, there's food in the kitchen, just finish boiling the noodles." Again, Hinata pushed him away. "Okay, have a great time. I love you." She smiled before walking toward her son, and kissing his forehead sweetly. Looking at Hinata, she kissed her forehead too. "I love the both of you." Hinata giggled as his mom walked out of the room. "Love you, Kushina."

"Are you hungry?" Hinata asked and he shook his head, "Only for you." Waiting to hear the front door close, Hinata got on top of his lap and kissed him passionately, without a second thought.
~
Walking into the kitchen, as Hinata wore one of Naruto's shirts, and had her hair pinned into a tight bun, he couldn't help the smile that became apparent on his face. As he watched her, he was excited of their future together.
Walking into the kitchen and seeing her dancing in his shirt was definitely a dream he had, and there she was.

Sitting at the kitchen island, he watched her dance to the music for a while, before she came to an apparent stop, noticing Naruto watching her. Smiling with a blush on her face she said, "Dinners ready."
Turning off the stove, she made them both plates and they dug into his mom's delicious food. "I can't wait to wake up to you every morning, and watch you dance around our kitchen."

Giggling she blushed and said, "I can honestly say the same." Rubbing her smooth legs, as they sat in his lap, Naruto smiled at her beautiful face, "You're going to be my wife, Hinata Hyuga."
"And you, Naruto Uzumaki, are going to be my husband." Leaning forward, they kissed each other softly. "I wouldn't have it any other way." 
"How are you feeling? Your birthday is Monday." She smiled, "I'm feeling good, I'm officially going to be an adult."

Seeing her phone ding from beside him, Naruto looked down at it, without permission.
It didn't bother her, but when his expression changed she became confused.
"Who's this?" He asked, before unlocking her phone. The message said, hey beautiful.
"Is it a saved number?" She asked, "If it was saved, I'd know who it was, Hinata."