Chapter Four

"Have you thought about the party?" Naruto whispered to Hinata as a video about chemistry concepts played. "I have." She whispered back to him, as her lips unintentionally grazed his ear, bringing a blush to his face. "And?"
"And you'll see if I decide to come or not tonight." She teased, suddenly more confident around him. Before she met him, she could barely talk to anyone without stuttering, and now here she was, flirting with a boy in the back of her class.

"Hime." He whispered, while kissing her earlobe, making her bite her bottle lip, while trying to stifle a nervous giggle."I'll be expecting to see you there tonight." That made her blush cutely, while shaking her head.
~
"Yes, Dad, I'll be back tomorrow afternoon. Yes I know. Okay bye, love you too." Hinata said to her father over the phone, letting him know her plans for the night. "Where are you going?" Asked Hanabi,
"Over Sakura's."
"Can I go over a friend's too?"
"No, Neji is going to be here."

"I have plans. So you're babysitting." Neji said.
"No I'm not, I'm leaving in ten minutes." Hinata said while putting her long hair into a ponytail, and going through her bag, while he complained. "Hinata, I have plans though."
"I don't care. I have plans too." He rolled his eyes, "Hanabi you can invite a friend over, but stay out of my way okay? I have someone coming over."
Hinata winked at him, "Don't tell me."
"Shut up. Call me if you need anything, bye."
He said before leaving her room.
~
"I feel like a slut." Hinata said while sitting in the passenger seat of Sakura's car. Ino laughed, "Babe, you're wearing jeans with a crop top. You look hot."
"You shouldn't mind being Naruto's slut anyway." She shook her head while laughing.
"My God, Ino." Ino wore a fitted cropped tank, a cute black leather mini skirt, and her favorite thigh high boots. Though she looked great, Hinata couldn't stop herself from feeling insecure as she touched her side.

Although she was no longer bruised, it was tender when she touched it, and put her on edge. If her father ever found out about her going to a party, then she would be in huge trouble. Once they made it to his home, the butterflies in Hinata's stomach multiplied as she saw the amount of people who walked into the house. She inhaled deeply, mentally preparing herself for what she was about to walk into.

Ringing the doorbell, Kiba answered with a smile and a blush to his cheeks. "Hello, ladies." He said scanning up and down each of them, "You guys look...amazing." He winked at Hinata when he said that, making her giggle nervously. "Move, pervert." Sakura said before pushing him out of the way, as they followed behind her, Kiba grabbed her hand.
"You look beautiful tonight, Hinata." He said with an adorable blush on his face, making her blush a little. "Thank you, Kiba, you look nice too." She said truthfully, as she realized just how handsome Kiba was. He smiled and said, "Thank you, you want a drink?"
"Um, su-"

"She's fine with us, but thanks, Kiba." Ino said before grabbing Hinata's hand, and pulling her away. "Okay, Hina, rule number one, never drink with Kiba, he will get you drunk to the point you're passed out." She nodded, making a mental note of that. Sakura clapped, "Now let's get a drink, and have some fun." Following her to his huge kitchen, they found red cups, and as Sakura mixed the three of them drinks she asked, "Have you drank before, Hina?"
She shook her head, "Have a hard seltzer then. It's light, but drink it slow."
"Cheers, to our first party with Hinata!"
They all smiled before clinking their plastic cups together, "Cheers."

Like Sakura instructed, Hinata drank her beverage slow, but still couldn't get over how disgusting it was. She frowned as she downed it quickly, to avoid the taste of the disgusting liquor. They laughed at her expression.
"Aww, Hina."
"This is gross." She said while sitting her empty cup down. "You'll get used to it."
She couldn't help but wonder how her father could drink it so much.

With a sigh, she blocked him from her mind, before following them to the living room where people were dancing and conversing.
They danced with each other for a while, and ultimately showed Hinata a great time.
As she danced with her friends, while they drank from a bottle of alcohol in Ino's hand, she felt someone's arms wrap around her waist.
Although she didn't know who it was, she didn't mind as she continued to drink from the green bottle. "I'm glad you came."