Chapter 19- Bum in The Oven

2 WEEKS LATER ROYALTY POV

I wake up and run to the bathroom, and throw up in the toilet. Dontae comes in, "Babe you okay?" He ask. "Yea I think I'm just sick it happened yesterday to." I said. "Okay, I'll make you some to eat." He said and walked downstairs to make something. I quickly got up went in the closet and closed the door, I called up Laya. 

PHONE CONVO

Me: Laya!

Laya: What, why you seem sad, whats wrong?

Me: I think I'm pregnant

Laya: What!? You an doing it without a condom!?

Me: It was only once and that was 2 weeks ago!

Laya: Look, I'm buying you the most best pregnancy test, and you coming over at 10!

Me: Okay, thats good cause Dontae is making me some to eat right now.

Laya: He don't know?!

Me: No, not yet I wanna make sure its true before I tell anyone!

Laya: Okay, sis I understand that I love you and I'll see you at 10!

Me: Love you to bye

END OF CONVO 

What if its true? Will Dontae stay? He said he didn't want no kids. Shit, I don't want no kids atleast not right now. I walk downstairs and eat and head to Laya house.

I burst in the door, "Laya!" I screamed and hugged her. "Girl come on." She said and we head to the bathroom. I pee on like 10 sticks, and we waited for 3 minutes. Laya picks one up, "Royalty. It says your positive." She says. I bust out crying. "What am I gonna do? What is my brother gonna do? Is Dontae gonna leave?" I said crying. She hugs me as tight as possible. "I don't know but, I will be her for you every step of the way." She says. That made me feel so much better. I look at all the other test and they all said positive. "My mom can be your doctor I just texted her she said thats fine,  next week on Wednesday at 4 be ready." She also said. "I'mma go home and tell Dontae the news." I said. "Do I needa come?" She ask. "No, I gotta do this on my own." I said. I gave Laya another big hug and I headed back home. 

-

I got in the door, Dontae was right there, "I missed you." He said kissing me. "What wrong?" He ask. "Dontae." I say starting to cry. "I'm Preg-na-nat." I stuttered my words. "Your what?!" He yelled. "Please, don't be mad." I cried out. "I'm not mad." He says. "Say something else!" I cried out. He walked over and put his arms around me. "I will never leave out child, I'll be there every step of the way." He says. I just cried into his arms. "Ayyy, quit crying this is ours, it should have never happen but, I am a little happy. I wouldn't want no one elses." He said and kissed my forehead. "That makes me feel better" I said and hugged him tighter. "I love you Royalty." He said. "I love you too Dontae." 

"Now, it is time to tell my brother." I said. "He's going to fucking kill me." He said. "No, he's not he wouldn't want no father in my babies life plus he knows how much I care about you." I said smiling. 

-

-

3 hours later Lamar walks in the door. We waited 30 minutes and we told him. "Lamar." I said. "Huh?" He said. "Look, at me this serious." I said. "Damn, okay ya'll both just standing all awkard like so whasup." He said. "Lamar I'm pregnant." I said honestly. "You What?!" He screamed. "Fuck!" He screamed and punch the wall. "Lamar stop it." I said. "Dontae you better be lucky you like my little brother I would've killed you right now." He said. "Just stay in the baby life and don't leave." He said. "I promise I won't" Dontae said. "I'mma be a uncle." He says. I burst out in laughter. "Are you getting emotional." I said. "Yea, man my baby sister pregnant." He said. Me and Dontae start laughing even more and gave him a hug......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHASUP CHIKASSSSSSSSS

ROYALTY PREGNANT!!!!!

SORRY IAN POSTED IN SO LONG!!!

VOTE
COMMENT
AND FOLLOW FOR UPDATE

ALSP CHECK OUT THE NEW BOOK MY BOO THANG

I HAD ANOTHER BOOK BUT, I DELETED IT I DIDN"T LIKE IT.