Chapter 18-Fuck You and Goodbye

ROYALTY POV

Yesterday was hell well except for when Dontae proposed. I'm so happy, ian never felt this way before and shit, it feels great.

I woke up to Dontae kissing me, "Good morning Fiance." He said. I just smiled I was way too tired.  "Get up, we have things to do." He said. "Like what?" I mumbled out. "Surprises." He said. "Fine I'll get up." I got up and walked to get some clothes to change into. I got my black Tupac hoodie, some ripped blue jeans, and black velvet Jordan 11's. I hope in the shower than put it on. Dontae had on a Black Nike jacket, some joggers and his Nike slides. We are walking downstairs and I see Lamar sitting with someone on the table.......My mom. "You gotta be fucking kidding me." I say. They all look at me. "Lamar why is she here?!" I said getting angry. "She invited her self in!" He said. "Then invite her self out!" I said getting angry. "Please, Royalty let me talk to you." my mother said. "Fuck you okay, I'm tired of all this shit, I finally feel like everything is right in my life and you pop up making it a living hell. You fuck up not me!!" I yelled. "Don't you dare talk to me like that I'm still your mother." She yelled at me. "Or what, you gonna beat me like you always did you gonna break another rib?! Fuck You!! I'm out Ian got time to deal with this, just go back to where ever you came from!!" I yelled out and ran out to Dontae's car. Dontae open the car door and stood there. "Are you gonna drive?" I asked. "No, not right now." He said. I just looked at him and I tried to hold it back but, I couldn't. One tear came out then many more. Dontae picked me up and sat down and put me on his lap and held me, I felt so safe, his arms wrapped around me. "Look at me." He said. I looked. "You gotta be strong, let this make you stronger. You don't gotta worry about nobody, you the queen, you my queen. and you aint got nothing to  worry about because I'm here for ya." He said, he then kissed me. He got up and we drove......

After I calmed down I was feeling better, "Were are we going? we've been on the rode for ever." I said. "Its a surprise."  he said. "Okay." 

30 minutes later................

"Where are we." I asked. "The beach." He said. "Just shush and walk with me," He said. we walked to a path and at the end of it, there was this beautiful house at the end. We walked to it and he invited me in. There was rose pedals all over the floor and candles there were also little treat baskets and presents everywhere I turned around to look at him I covered my mouth in excitement. I let a tear out I never have felt like this with someone. I ran over to him and he picked me up and gave me the biggest hug. I kissed him, "Why did you do all of this???" I asked. "Because baby, you been going threw so much I wanted to surprise you it was set up for this morning then you know what happened but, I love you and I say it all the time Ion wanna lose you. You my lady and I'mma treat you like it." He said. He kissed my tear and we had a little make out scene. He lead me to the bedroom and damn it was nice. I look on the bed and there was a Victoria secret box I look at him and smiled. I opened it and it was white lace lingerie. You already know what was gonna happen tonight.........hehehehehe

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Sorry it was short I had a writers block again....I have been busy.........

BUT,,,,,

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW FOR UPDATES