Chapter 16 - Peace

DONTAE POV

We got back home and we got cleaned up Royalty could not stop shaking and crying. "Baby, your safe your okay!" I say holding her as tight as I could. she didn't say nothing.. I wipe every tear away and she looked up at me. "You are safe I'm so sorry I let him take you. I love you and I really thought you were gone, but what you did was bad ass." I say. "Its okay, I should've never ran out the door, I just wanted to get him so bad, and I did its just ian never been threw something like that." She said. "I'm never gonna let you outta my sight again I promise." I say kissing her as much as I can. She smiles, "I love you baby." "I love you too." We then went to sleep. 

1 mouth later..

ROYALTY POV.

Me and Dontae have been the same we been together for almost a year. Lamar and Laya got together. and Scobby and Pearl are expecting another baby on the way. We all good. We all fell happy in life.. and also.... I'M 17!!!!

I wake up and I get ready. its i normal day and I'm just chilling, I put on my leggings that said pink running down the sides in white, one of Dontaes red nike hoodies and some slides. I walk downstairs and get some cereal and watch some spongebob on TV. I hear someone come downstairs. "Hey sis." Lamar say. "Whashuh." "Let me us yo bowl." He say. I pass it over and walk upstairs to wake Dontae. I walk in to see a shirtless Dontae I smiled. "Hey baby." I walk to him. "Goodmorning." He says hugging me and kissing me. "I got things to do today, Laya said she was going to come over and hangout with you." He said. "How long." I say pouting. "a couples hours you'll be fine i promise plus Pearl coming over to and Scobby and Laya." He says. I just look at him grumpy. "I love you." "I love you too." We say to each other. He gives me a bunch of big kisses and heads out. 

DONTAE POV

I was setting up a surprise for Royalty before I head out I needed to get advise from Laya and Pearl since those were her besfriends. "I need help." I say. "okay?" They both said. "I'm taking Royalty to a fancy restaurant and I need to know what to get her." I say. "Short dress long sleeve a white, pink, or red, and some short heels or sandals." Pearl says. "Make sure the dress isn't to  plain she doesn't like that." Laya says. "Thank you guys." I say. "No problem brother." Laya says they walk off. Scobby stops to talk to me. "Hey lil bro." "Whashuh." I say. "You real serious over Royalty ain't you?" He ask. "I always am, you know how we got the family reunion coming up?" I ask. "Yea why?" scobby ask. "I'mma propose to Royalty, Don't say nothing yet. I'mma of course ask Lamar first." I say. "Okay then but ight I gotta go goodluck tho." He says. 

-

I'm at the mall looking for this stuff for Royalty and guess who I see....Te'yanna. She walks over. "Hey Tae." She says. "Bye Yanna." I say. "You know you want me" she says putting her hand on my dick. I quickly grab her throat, "Stop it, I dont want yo ass I got Royalty and Thats the one I want, stop coming around all up on me before I kill yo ass. Royalty plesure me way better then you could ever.now stop, coming at me before I kill you, that aint a threat thats a promise" I whisper/yell. Nobody saw me, after that she ran away. These hoe's gonna learn not to fuck with me or Royalty, Anyway........

I see the perfect dress for her I just picture her in it and damn, a nigga was drooling. It was a maroon short, long sleeve, lace up, dress. and I bought her some maroon colored sandal like heels.

 and I bought her some maroon colored sandal like heels

i also bought me a lil something

i also bought me a lil something. I nice black Gucci suit with some Gucci dress shoes. and a belt me and my baby was gonna look nice I also bought her some other dresses and heels but she don't like wearing them so ian buy alot. 

-

-

I got home and everyone was gone except Royalty, she was upstairs I quickly put the boxes out all fancy she comes running downstairs waiting to see me, she hates being away from me she runs to me screaming, "BABY!!!" She jumps on me and hugs me tightly. "I misses you" I say. "I missed you even more." She says back, she then looks to her side, "This is what you been doing all day?" She says amazed. "Yup, we going out tonight and I bought you some things to wear. She takes out the maroon dress and heels in excitement and sadness.  "Baby, its tight." She says. 

"Okay and? You look the sexiest with tight shit on. You'an fat baby how many times I gotta tell you?. Now go get ready for daddy." I say smiling at her and licking my lips. "Fine." She says bringing everything I bought for her with her. It was time for me to get ready, I used the downstairs bathroom. I put my suit and shoes on. I put my hair in a curly bun, and and put some cologne on and vaseline and I was good to go.

-

30 minutes later Royalty comes down and Oh My God!!! She was looking amazing ian never seen her in a dress and heels her hair was down in her usual curls, she was all natural no make up which was how I liked it, nice silver hoop earrings, and the necklace that I bought her that has our faces in a heart. I walk up to her, "Damn, you look so good. I love you baby" I say. "Thank you for doing this for me, I love you too, and if I fall you better catch me cause me these heels are not friends." she giggles out. I chuckle,"You look great, and I promise ian gonna let you fall." I say, I wrap my hands aroung her and go down until I reach her ass and squeez both of cheeks, and kiss her. I love this girl so damn much....

_

_

ROYALTY POV

I was lost with words with Dontae, ain't nobody ever treat me like this, I really love him.. We get to the restaurant and damn it was fancy had all these people starring at me and him, we sat down and it had my favorite food ITALIAN!!! "Chicken Parmesan, please" I said before he even ask for our drinks. "Okay mam" He laughs. "For you sir?", "The same." Dontae says. "Drinks?" The man ask. "Both Dr.pepper." Dontae said. the man walks away with our orders... 

"Dontae I really appreciate how much you been there for me, I mean ian never felt like this with nobody, ian believe in love until it came to you, I love you Dontae and I mean it and I hope you do too." I say holding his hand. "Baby, I love you too and I fell the same, you my lover, homie, bestfriend, R.O.D. Shit, ian never gonna leave ian never had a job before you and now I do and its keeping you safe." He says. "That was corny asf but, I love it, and don't forget about the trap." I say. He chuckles and the man gives us our food... Lawd Dontae had a night coming for him, if you know what i mean.. What!? Ladies don't act like if yo man did this for you, you wouldn't want to get some or give him some. 

-

-

We get home and we laughing and talking , Dontae then picks me up and carriers me up to our bedroom, he then kisses me all over, and takes my clothes off, I think you know what happened next.... HeHeHeHe......

_________________________

Hey Guys!! Had writers block for a couple of days..

I don't know if I'm ending the book at 20 or somewhere between 20 to 25 I have no clue but it will be ending at 25 or somewhere below. I'm really excited to work on another book!! 

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW ME FOR UPDATES

THANK YOU CANDIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS<333333333