Chapter 4

HOME

We get home and Lamar is not there we walk in and there is a note, "On a buisness trip me back in 2 days." The note said. "Ayy, house all to our self!" Dontae says. I just laugh. "so you really gonna play ball with me?" He asked. I just nod. "Go change." He says. I walk up stairs and I get on some all black Nike shorts, black tanktop, and some  Space jams. I walk down stairs. "Damn, you looking fine in that." He says while walking towards me. "Don't." I say. " What you mean, don't?" He say getting a attitude. " Don't act like you don't have hoes and a girl, I don't have time for my heart being broken, it has before and I put it on everything it won't again!" I say giving him attitude. "Ion talk about this can we please just go play ball." I say getting fustrated.  We go and play ball. 

NIGHT

"Yo, I think the AC broke cause its cold as hell in here and everytime I put the heat up it don't go up." I say complaining to Dontae. "Ight imma go check on it." He says getting  up. 

30 MINUTES LATER

"Its broken." He says coming in  the house. "I already texted Lamar he said the man should me there on Friday morning." He says.  "3 DAYS!." I say annoyed. "Yep." He says back . Really the Ac has to stop working I'm bout to be cold all night! I walk upstairs and take a shower and get on Pjs. I put on botty shorts, and a white shirt. I then get in my bed. 

-

-

I look at the clock and I see it is 3:00 AM and I'm wide awake cold shivering. I walk into Dontae room. "You awake?" I whisper. "Mhm." He mumbles. " I'm cold, I cant sleep!" I say. "Come here." He says turning his lamp on to see me, when he see's me he smiles. " What?" I say. " Nothing." He says. I get in the bed and I feel his warm arms wrapped around me and I instantly get warm. I went to sleep peacefully in his arms. 

-

-

I wake up to kisses on my neck and cheek. "Really." I say laughing. " Good morning Ro." He says smiling. I get up. " Fix yo shorts." He says smiling. " I look down and my shorts bout to fall off. "Why you looking? I say joking around. " Cause you fine." He says liking his lips. I just blush. He walks over to me. "You know I care about you, right?" He says. I just stay quiet inside I really didn't feel like he did. "Damn." He says while shaking his head. " I gotta get ready today for practice." I say walking out.   

I go to my room and I get in the shower, 30 minutes later I get out and brush my teeth and lotion up. I go to my room and pull out a black shirt with a red polo sign, some blue jeans with rips on them, and black high top Nike Air Force 1's. I let my hair down and put some treatment init to the curls curl up more and shine. I get my basket ball clothes and shoes and put it in my bag. I'm put perfume on and some carmax and I was ready. I walk into Dontae room. " You ready." I say. "Mhm." He mumbles walking down stairs with me. " What wrong with you?" I say stopping him in the kitchen. "You think I don't care about you." He says blunty. " Its not that." I say looking down. "What is them?" He say getting aggravated. " Dontae I like you, but I can't let you get to me. You have to many hoes. I want to be in a relationship were theres Loyalty and there is patients. I feel like with you, you want the treats and Ian all about that." I say holding tears back. 

"Damn ,I made you feel like that." He say getting soft. I walk up to him and put my hand on his cheek. "Its okay." I say to him slightly whispering. HE then dips down and kisses me, his lips were so soft he was gentle. We held the kiss for a good 15 seconds. We let our lips go. "Come on" He says holding my hand. "What you doin?" I say. " You mines and ion care if you say no." He says to me.....Chills were all in my body.