Chapter 17 - Diamond Ring

ROYALTY POV

I woke up to Dontae arms wrapped around me, It was 7:00 AM and we had to get ready for the reunion which was at 9:30 AM. I woke Dontae up, "Baby, its time to get up." I say. "Why" He pouted. "The Reunion, which is at 9:30." I say. He then gets up, he picks me up, "Good morning baby." He says and kisses me. I smile and we get our clothes together and take a shower. we wanted to be matching, I had on a gray, tight, hoodie, dress, gray Jordan 11's, and my hair was in a big curly bun with some diamond earings. Dontae had on a button up, gray, Polo shirt, white jeans and the same Jordan 11's, I braided his hair for him. "Babe." He says. "Can you do me a huge favor?" He ask. "Depends on what it is." I say. "Can you please go make me my favorite." He asked. "Fine but, only because I love you." I say I kiss him and head downstairs to make him his breakfast. 

DONTAE POV

I had to talk to Lamar I had to ask him if it would be okay to propose. I knocked on his door, "Can I come in?" I ask. The door opens, I walk in and sit on his bed. "Close the door." I say. "What you need?" He ask. "I need yo approval." I say bluntly. "To what?" He says. I pull out the case and open it up so he can see the big wedding ring I got. "Wow." He says. "Is that a good wow or a bad one." I ask. "I don't know man, you really love my sister enough to do this at this age?" He ask. "Yes, Lamar and after these 8 mouths of being with her, I don't wanna lose her and I wanna spend the rest of my life with her." I say. "Okay, than its a yes for me but, please don;t break her heart cause if you do I'mma whoop yo ass." He says. I giggle. " I promise I won't but, Can you video record it I'mma do it when we done eating." I ask. He nods, "I'm happy to have you as a brother-in-law." He says. "We don't know yet, she has to say yes." I say. "She will I know she will." Lamar says. I smile and walk out the room. 

I walk downstairs to Royalty singing Queen Nalja Medicine, She sounded good asf. 

*ROYALTY SINGING*

"How would you like it if I did the things you do? Put you on do not disturb and entertain these dudes. I'mma ride him crazy and you'll never have a clue. Give another guy everything that belongs to you. I'mma call up Brian. I'mma face time Ryan. I'mma text Lorenzo. I'mma leave you crying. Dont get it twisted I can play this game to. How would you like if I did the same to you, same to you."

ENDDDD

I walk up too her and hug her from behind, "You better not." I say. "Boy its just a song and you know I only want you." She says. That made me feel good, She a down ass lady we don't got alot of them now a days. A kissed her neck and fix her and me I plate. "Thanks for cooking baby." I say. She smiles and dives in. Lamar comes down and gets him a plate and sits. "We gotta be out in 30 minutes." He says. We nod and finish. "We going to leave early." I say. Me and Ro get to the reunion I was ready to meet her family, I wonder if her mom was gonna be there, tbh I think thats why she had been a little non talkative. Before we get out I talk with her. 

"Hey, You good?" I say. "Mhm." She mumbles. I hold her hand, "Whats wrong." I say. She stays quiet. "Baby, you know you can tell me I'm here to listen when You need it." I say kissing her hand. "I'm scared." She mumbles out. "Why?" I ask. "My mama would always come to the reunion I don't know if I can face her after everything that happened." She says letting a tear come out. I kiss the tear, "You are the strongest person I know, you can face her I know you can. She might not even be here. Baby, I love you and you'll be beside me, Pearl, Laya, Scobby, and Lamar. It'll be okay." I say. She breaths in and out to calm down, " I got this." She smiles. I kiss her and we walk out. 

"Dontae!!" She screams in happiness. "Yea?" I say. "I see my Aunt!!!" She says and runs me over there. "ROYALTY!!." her Aunt says. I can see where Royalty gets her beauty from, her Aunt looked just like her. "I missed you so much." She said. 

-

-

After we ate and I meet a bunch of her family it was time too do the thing. I found Lamar and her got my phone and was ready to record. Me and Royalty got up there were the DJ was and I ask him for the mic, Royalty didn't have a clue what was going on......

"Hello everybody, I just wanted to say a couple of things before we start doing other things." I say. 

"This girl right beside me is the love of my life, Half the things I been threw I would have never made it with out her." I say I look down and she is smiling hard as hell. 

"Royalty I love you with everything and I promise Ian never gonna break yo heart I put that on everything,  and I wanna spend the rest of my life with you." I then got on my knees. "Royalty will you marry me?" I said. Everybody started clapping and yelling. 

"Yes, Dontae I will marry you." She crys out in happiness. I put the ring on her finger, I pick her up and kissed her. "I love you." I said "I love you too." She says back. 

ROYALTY POV

I was so happy, everybody went up to me and looked at the ring, and hugged and wished me good luck. Then, everybody left it was just me, Dontae, Pearl, Scobby, Laya, and Lamar or atleast I thought it was, I went to the car and I saw, I saw...........................

My mother, She looked great, she gained weight she used to be a twig, she had her hair curly, a nice dress and heels, a little make up. She looked great. "WHY ARE YOU HERE!" I screamed with tears in my eye.. "Baby, I'm so sorry what I did to you, I never believed in you I was a mess, please forgive me. You've grown you look great, You found love, The only thing thats not complete is not having me in your life." She says crying. Dontae runs to me, "Baby you okay..." He stops. "Dontae this is my mom." I say. He whispers in my ear, "You got this, let it all out." 

"Why, did you not believe me when I said he rapped me! You were never there he would't even treat you right. MOM WHY!!!" I screamed out in tears. 

"BECAUSE I COULDN'T LET HIM GO!! I WAS DUMB I LOST EVERYTHING!! I DIDN'T OPEN UP!! I WAS TRAPPED!! PLEASE ROYALTY FORGIVE ME!!" She screams.

"I'll never hate you, but I will never love you. Go, please before you make it harder on your self." I say not even crying. 

"Please, don't do this." She says. 

"It's already done." I say and get in the car and me and Dontae drive home. 

-

-

We get back to the house and I'm not even sad I'm fucking angry. before I could even go upstairs Dontae grabs me, "Baby are you okay?" He says. I keep quiet. "You an gonna get shy on me, Now talk." He says. "About what?! My dead beat mother! Dontae I really don't wanna talk about it. I just wanna get it of my mind," i said. "Its not good to keep it in Royalty." He says. "Dontae I don't give a shit if it is good or not, I don't wanna talk." I Said getting angry. "Don't get angry I'm just trying to help you. I love you and I don't like to see you hurt, you my fiance know not my girlfriend, Fiance. You needa open up okay. Ian giving up on you and you are going to talk...." He says kissing me on my fore head. Shit, he was right and I didn't wanna face it. We headed upstairs and we talked about it, It made me feel better........

______________________________________________________

THEY ARE ENGAGED!! 

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW ME FOR UPDATESSSSSSSS

THANK YOU CANDIESSSS<33333