Chapter 13 - Childhood...

4 MOUTHS LATER, APRIL...

DONTAE POV

Me and Royalty have been going out for 5 months, our relationship has been going really well but, it seems to happy like something bad is about to happen. But, it's Wednesday and theres school. I kiss Royalty to wake her up. "Good Morning baby." I say. "Mhm." She mumbles We get up do out hygiene's and get dressed, we were matching I had on some desighner ripped blue jeans she had the same but they were skinny, We had on High Top all White Vans, we had on white shirts.

I'm keeping my baby close by just in case. We arrive at school and we go to our lockers. I'm with one of my home boys we meet 3 mouths ago he real cool his name is A'Mage.... 

(A/N NEW CHARACTER ALERT!!!!)

Hi, I'm A'Mage. I'm 18 5.9. I'm the new boy at school, I meet Dontae at the trap same with Royalty and her brother and they all cool asf, I'm the goofy type. I'm hard headed, Ian a player though I'm loyal, #DARKSKIN GANG!!! lmao. 

Back to story....

A'Mage was the new employee at the trap and new boy at school he cool asf he just like me.. But, It was me, Royalty, Laya, and A'Mage and we were at our lockers they was all near each other. thats when some girl name Kelly went up to us, "There are cops in the school looking for all 4 of ya'll, they said someone snitch on ya'll for having weed ya'll needa go!" She whispered/yelled. "Thank you so much." I say. " We gotta get tf outta here before we go to jail." A'Mage says. We heard footsteps approaching, we all ran out the door with our bags which had the weed in it, We ran to the nearest gas station. "Shit that was close." I say breathing heavy. "Shit my fat ass can't handle this." I also say. "Call yo self fat one more time." Dontae says. I stick my tongue out. He slaps the shit out of my ass. Laya and A'Mage were just laughing. "Shit, the 12 right there!" Laya says. We run into the woods for about 5 minutes. "We about 10 minutes away from the house, we can take trails and it will lead us right to it" Dontae says. We walk to the house....

ROYALTY POV

Shit, that was a close one. tbh, it was kinda fun. We get back and A'Mage goes home, It's just me, Dontae, Laya. and Lamar. "Why the hell ya'll aint in school?!" Lamars says. "We ran from the 12, a girl gave us a heads up that someone snitch on us we heard them coming so we ran out the school." I said. "We gonna find the snitch." Mar says. " Shit, ian worried about that I'm just happy we ain't in jail right now." Laya says. "You can say that again." I say. They just laugh. "I gotta go." Laya says. "Ight sis." I get up and give her a hug. "I'm out too" Lamar says. They both leave and now its just me and Dontae. I sit by him. "Hey baby" He says while I sit my head on his lap, I think It's time to tell him about my child hood. "Baby, I gotta tell you something." I kinda mumble. "Okay, you know you can tell me everything." He says. "This, is different this it has to stay between me and you, and of course Lamar because he already knows and Laya." I say. He nods. "It's about my Childhood." I say with a tear falling down. "I'm here for a reason, to listen to you when you need someone to." He says kissing my forehead. "Okay, When I was born my dad didn't want me but my mother did." I say holding back tears. "Once I got to the age of 5 my dad would abuse my mom and once he got done with her he.. he.." I let out tears. "Its okay if you need to wait you can." He says holding me real tight. "He.. He would rape me, when I told my mom she didn't believe him but, one I was 8 my Brother caught him and he got a gun and shot him." I say just crying. "That's when my mother moved me away from my brother because she still didn't believe he raped me, and my brother went to live with my Uncle when my Uncle died he was 16 and lived on his own." I say letting out tears. " You don't have to worry about that anymore I'm hear to love you, Protect, and make you feel the best feeling in the world." He says kissing me. I just cry into his chest as he holds me, sometimes it is good to just let the tears out. "Royalty." Dontae says. "Mhm." "I love you." He says. When he said that my heart filled up, I could tell in his voice that he mean't it. " I love you too Dontae." I say. He lifts me up and kisses me... "Please never leave." I say. " I promise on everything that I won't leave you, I'mma love you forever and thats a promise." He says. He kisses every tear on my face. We lay down on the couch together and we fall asleep....

***************************************

(Ik that a couple chapters back she said she only meet her dad once she was telling a lie she didn't wanna tell nobody.)

Awwwwww, <333333

Dontae, is so sweet to Royalty<333 

VOTE 

COMMENT

FOLLOW FOR UPDATES<3333333

Thank you guys<3333