Chapter 1

I wake up by the smell of meth, of course it was my mom, I never went to school, I would go to my neighbor and she would teach me stuff. I walk in the kitchen and there some boys and her like always she flirting with em. I walk past and get the milk out the fridge. My mom gets up and grabs it out my hand. "Good morning bitch" She says with attitude. "What so good about." I say back being sassy. She then hits me. "GET YO ASS BACK IN THE ROOM AIN SAY YOU COULD EAT." Before I walked out she grabbed me by the hair and started to beat me. It hurt me so bad I couldn't take it. My ribs everything just hurt. She stopped and I slowly limped to my room. I picked up my track phone and called my brother. 

Convo

Me: Ma.r.rr 

lamar: Why are you crying, whats wrong!?

Me: M.omm.a she .. be.at. me. and. this time she lost it. it. h..ur..rts

Lamar: Thats it I'm coming to get you I will be there in the afternoon since it is a 4 hour drive, just leave everything I'mma get you new stuff I promise you will be alright when you with me I love you Ro!

Me: okay, I  love you too!

END OF CONVO

AFTER NOON

I sit in my room since I don't have good clothing or shoes. I put on some old baggey jeans, some blown out vans and a tank top, I sneak out the windows and meet up with Mar. Once I see him A give him a big ass hug. "MAR!" I yell as I hug him. I just cry. "your face, Damnit I wanna kill momma!" He says. "No, please can we just go!" I say. " Yea come on." He says. We get to his car and it is so nice it is a red mustang,  we get in and he starts to tell me somethings, "Okay, I got 2 of my homeboys buying you a bunch of clothes right now for you shoes and everything they names Scobby and Dontae, Dontae lives with me, lets just say he dont got family." He says. I nod. " They not gonna judge you either, they know you been threw alot." He says looking at my clothes. " Okay." I say shyly. a Few hours later we get to his house and it is so nice. Its 3 stories and it is the biggest house in the hood. the lawn is nice and so is the property. We walk inside and I see 2 boys sitting on the couch . They both was fine but one was just sticking out. He had long curly hair it was in a bun, tattoos, lightskin, gold chains, he was just something else. The other one had long highlighted dreads, tattoos and light skin also. They just looked me up and down, I was embarresed, the clothes I had on were terrible, me in general is terrible. 

"Ya'll this my sister Royalty" I just wave. I nudge Mar's arm, I whisper in his ears, "can I please go see my room?" "Dontae show her where her room is." He nodded and got up. I followed behind him. We walked up 2 flights of stairs, My room was on the 3rd floor. It was big and it was so fancy. It was also my favorite color, Maroon. "Thank you." I say shyly. he smiles. "Me and Scobby bought you some clothes there on the bed, we didn't know what kinda clothes or shoe's to get you all Lamar said was you love Nike Air force ones, Dinner should be done in an hour so just come down when you want." He said and closed the door behind him. There was perfume, lotions, some nice ass clothes and shoes. They weren't all Nike Air Forces they were also alot of jordans. Lamar had to have so much money to buy all of this. 

I really needa a shower, I took a 40 minute shower, I opened all the clothes he got me and picked out a outfit.  I picked out a low crop top white shirt, with light blue jeans, and some all white Air Force 1's. I look in the mirror and see the big scratch on my face, I look at it and start to cry I lifted up my shirt to see all the bruises and scars thinking what I'm I doing. I just let all the crys out then, Dontae walks in. "You good?" He says as he uncovers my face. He walks in the bathroom and wets a rag. He walks back and I sit on the dresser. "Sorry if I hurt you" He says while putting the rag on my face. I tense up. He stops, "Sorry." He says. "Its okay" I say back. 

DONTAE POV

At first, I really didn't know about this girl she seemed weird but, I released that she has been threw alot after seeing all those scars and bruises, Plus she fine, thick, short. Damn Ion know what Imma do about this shorty.

I put the rag on her face, I then get a band aid and put on there gently so it didn't hurt her, she was still crying so I wiped away a tear. "I'm Dontae," I say laughing. "I'm Royalty" She say giggling. "Food is ready so lets go." I say while holding her hand. We go to the kitchen and damn it smells good. "Shoot it smell good as fuck!" Royalty says laughing. "Damn, why you in such a good mood!" Lamar says laughing and looking at me. "You looks nice sis." Lamar says. She just smiles. I pull her chair out for her and tuck it in then pass her plate to her. 

NIGHT TIME 

ROYALTY POV

Dontae seemed really scary at first to me but, then he was nice. Mar walks in my new room, " I talked to Dontae's school today about you transferring they said all I need to get is a birth certificate, a letter to your parent or gardening, and a school history, I'll have it tomorrow I already talked to momma." He says looking down. I get up and I give him a big hug. "I love you big bro." I say hugging him real tight. " I love you to Ro" He says back. " I gotta question" He says. I nod " You still singing?" He asked. " Yea why?" I say. " Nothing just wanted to know" He smiles and walks away. I get in a White Nike Sports bra and Some white booty shorts to wear to sleep. I look in the mirror at myself of course I'll I see ugly. Then some on comes in my room. I quickly run to my bed and cover my stomach with the blanket, It's Dontae. "It would help if you could knock." I say rolling my eyes. " Sorry didn't know you were naked." He says. "I'm not naked." I say. "Then why you covering yo self like you is?" He looks confused. "Because I can, now what to you want?" I asked annoyed. "Nothing, I just wanted to say goodnight" He says with attitude. "Who you talking to like that?!" I snap back. " I'm talking to you!" He snaps back laughing. " Ion find nothing funny." I say. He runs to a pillow that was on the floor and throws it at me. I get up and throw The pillow back forgetting I was covering myself. I release and I see him starring be up and down. " I know I'm ugly right?" I say while trying to cover up again. " This is why you were covering up? Whats wrong with that?" He asked looking confused. "Because I'm fat" I say blunty. He walks over to me and picks me up and puts me on my dresser. " Ma, your body ain't fat, you fine as hell." He says smiling. I just stay looking down shyly. " You can't speak?" He says. I get a little scared. " I'm shy sorry." I say back a little tense. " You don't gotta be sorry, ian mean to make you scared. I ian like that I swear I won't ever put my hands on you." He says very seriously. I nod, " Goodnight Royalty." He says. He kisses me on the cheek and walks away. Butterflies were all in my tummy. Why would he want me? Why did he say all those nice things? What is going? My mine is just so confused right now.

______________________________________________________

Hey lovelys!

How did you like the first chapter, sorry if the story kinda went by quick in this chapter I wanted the story to get to what it was all about I little quicker. 

VOTE 

COMMENT

THANK YOU<333333333333