Chapter 11- The Sleep Over Part 1

LAMAR POV

Me, Dontae, and Scobby sitting on the couch when Laya walks in. Royalty and her screaming and jumping and all that shit we just sitting over her laughing, but I'm just checking out Laya like, damn she was FINE. 

(A/N I KNOW LAYA HAS BEEN IN THE BOOK FOR AWHILE BUT I"MMA FINALLY GONNA INTRODUCE HER CHARACTER RIGHT NOW, SORRY FOR IT BEING SO LATE!!!)

Hi, I'm Laya I'm 17, I'm 5.2. I have only my mom, Laya , Dontae, and I have had a crush on Lamar since I was 10. I smoke and deal, I love dancing. I'm not a tomboy but I'm not a girly girl neither I'm also very good at basketball

Back to story...

LAMAR POV..still

She wasn't to thick but she was thick, she was beautiful she was brown skin nice smile I never notice that about her yeah me and her grew up together but she was always a friend I guess she grew up thought I been she Grew up.. She making me wanna be loyal I'mma try to cuff. 

She walks over and gives everybody hugs she saves the best hug for the last...me. "Hey Lamar," She says while looking at me smiling. "Hey Laya, what you been up to?" I say. "Nothing much been working on my dancing and basketball." She says. Ooooooo, she dances, on what tho? I'm kidding but not at the same time lmao. " Ian know you was still dancing. You remember when we would do those talent shows." I say laughing. " Omg! Yes! we needa do one again that would be so funny!" She says. "Ight how about we all get together a big ass sleep over tonight." I say. "Sounds like fun." She says. I then scream. "WE GOING BACK TO BEING 10 AGAIN WE HAVING A SLEEP OVER!!!" Everbody starts screaming . I just laugh. "AND A TALENT SHOW." I scream.  "AYYYY LIKE OLD TIMES!" Dontae says. "What?" Royalty says. See Royalty was taken away from me and my Uncle when I was 5 she never got to meet and hang out with any of us. I explain it and she gets lit. " You already I can sing." She says getting hyper. "Girl you an lying you can sing!" Laya says. "Thats right my baby can sing." Dontae says going over and kissing Royalty. Ight then its said and done we gonna go to Walmart and get a bunch of Snacks and shit I feeling a fucking Onezee right now to." I say laughing. Ya'll can tell I'mma a goof ball. "Nigga, did you just say onezee?" Scobby says laughing. "Yea nigga I said we going back to 10." I say giggling. "Lets do it then" Scobby says. "Wait, Wait, Wait for real." Royalty says. "Yes, nigga!" I say laughing. Laya and Royalty do the melly rock at the same time and that shit was funny they was both good tho. "Ight well lets eat and then we can go to Walmart and get ready for tonight!" Royalty says. 

LAYA POV

Shit we bout to me lit but the way Lamar was looking at me gave me chills good chills. I went up stairs to the bathroom before we left to get stuff at Walmart. When I got out Lamar was there. "Laya." He says. "Yea?" "You have grown up so much man, I mean damn you fine." He says. "Thanks Lamar but, I mean I. I...I" "Spit it out." He says giggling. "I've been had a crush on you since I was 10 but, I was scared to tell you or feel anything else towards you because you've always had so many hoes." I say bluntly. "Damn, Ian know all of that." He says. I stay quiet. "Look, I really want you Laya." He says. "You an just gonna get me like that. I needa know I can trust you I needa know you gonna be Loyal." I say. He then dips down and kisses me, damn hid big ass lips were so soft and gentle I could tell he wanted to go harder but he wanted it to be passionate. "I'll show you." He says that and walks away, my emotions were so high right now. 

We walked in Walmart and went straight to the Onezee's Me and Royalty got matching Baby blue onezees that had a half of heart on each ain't that perfect for me and her. The boys just got all plain black onezees they looked like they was bout to rob a place lmao. We then went straight to the snack section we got Takis, Spicy Sweet chili Doritos, Cool Ranch, and the Heat and Wave ones we got 2 bags of each. We got a big bag of skittles, sour patch kids, and a big variety pack of Chocolates. we also did get 2 bags of each. We was gonna get lit. we also bought some more speakers. shit it was 6:00 PM  and we was already ready to get lit. We got back to the house and the boys started to get the alcohol and weed ready while me and Royalty had put the snacks together. We then went up stairs and put our Onezees on. "I'm a little scared." Royalty says. "About?" "The talent show thingy." She says. "Girl everybody doing it you good plus you got a good ass voice, plus we family ain't nobody gonna judge." I say giving her a big hug. "Dontae says he's gonna have a surprise for his talent I wonder what it is?" She says. "That boy is crazy." I say laughing. "You an got to say that again." Royalty says laughing. "So, whats going on with you two?" "We go together and all that but, Ian tell him about my childhood yet. I think he might leave me or something." She says. And yes, I know what happened to Royalty she told me. "He loves you very much he would not do that, you just take your time and tell him when your ready." I Say. "Thanks for always cheering me up Sis." She says fake smiling. "Come here." I say. We hug it out for a little bit then we put our onezee's on and god damn we was looking fine in onezee's....

ROYALTY POV

We tried on the onezee's and damn baby girl was looking thick. Then I get a text it says... PEARL COMING OVER.... MY BIG SISTER!!! Me and Laya love Pearl we go downstairs and, damn we got starred down. "Can we get our soul back damn, ya'll starring like dogs." I say, that made Laya die laughing... then PEARL WALKING IN!!! She walked in looking thick asf in a white onezee's. "Look at my sis looking like Christmas dinner!" I yell. They all laugh she goes to use and hugs us and goes straight to Scobby. " Yea baby." He says smacking her ass and kissing her. They so cute. 

"We starting the talent show first?" I ask. "Yes and I'm first." Lamars says. Lamar gets up and does some smoke tricks ian gonna lie they were pretty cool. Scobby gets up and starts raping and damn he was good. Pearl goes up there and she sings and she wasn't that bad but there was alot of work to be done. Laya gets up there and does her thing with dancing she reverses the drop, does some little dance, hits the folks, and does another dance she made up she did her thing. Dontae was up next , "Ight before I do this, I just wanna say don't judge and this song is for you Royalty." then the unexpected happened.......

***********************

CLIFF HANGER!!!! YAH YAH YAH YAH....

Oooooo Laya and Lamar?

What is Dontae gonna do? 

find out next in She my Queen, He my King