Chapter 2

ROYALTY POV

I wake up to Dontae calling my name, " Wake up Royalty." he said. "Why, just a little longer." I mumble. " Wake up and get ready we going out to eat." He says. "Fine" I get up and check my phone. its a piece of shit. A 20$ track phone is what it was momma couldn't afford anything better. I get up, grab a towel, and head for the shower. 30 minutes later I get out dry-off and brush my teeth. I walk in my room and lotion up my body I then get a outfit together. I was feeling good today so I wanted to look fresh. I looked on the floor and the bags were gone, I looked in the closet and the clothes and shoes were organized. I knew Lamar must have done it. It was cold today so I picked out a light pink Nike hoodie, light blue jeans that has rips in them, and all white nike air force 1's. I put carmax on and blow dried my hair so, my curls would stick out good. I walk into Dontae room and he ain't got no shirt on and damn, he was good looking. "You gone stop starring?" He smirks. I got embarrassed." He walks over to my and gives my a kiss on the cheek. "Don't be shy, when you with me." He whispers in my ear. He puts his shirt and we were ready to go. 

We walk to his car it was really nice. We got in and he played some of his music. "You listen to Bklu Rollxn?" He asked me. " Fuck yea, play listen baby." I say back." " Thats my song!" HE says getting hype. The song comes on and I start singing, I sing really good so I sounded nice. 

"Listen baby Listen baby Aw I can Give you everything you want listen baby listen baby Aw"

I sang. 

DONTAE POV

This girl could sing, like I really think I'm falling for her I only knew her for 2 days to! Damn, whats going on ian never felt like this. I just stare and smile, she releases and gets quite. "Why you keep on starring at me like that?" She smiles. " You can sing really good!" I say smirking. She just giggles. " Sing me something" I say to her. " Like what?" She says back. "Ion know, do a challenge or something." I say getting excited. "Ok I got you." She smiles at me. 

"How could you play me, How could you play me baby? You did my shady, you did me shady. All of the options I had I just wanted love. I can't keep on letting you play me I've had enough. Cause, I just want somebody, body, whose interested in me just not my body, body. Cause I know thats what he want. He ain't getting that for sho, You can get yo stuff and go. head straight for the door."

I could her the hurt in her heart, this girl really been threw a lot. "Oh my god, you can sing!" I smile. "Thanks." she say blushing. "Is someone blushing?" I say smirking. "Shut up." She says blushing even more. "What you wanna eat?" I asked. " Waffle House." She says back. "My favorite!" I say getting excited. We pull up to waffle house. as we walk in a just admire Royalty's body its so damn nice, big booty, big titties, curly hair, and plus she short. Damn, thats the best thing in a girl. She is different from other girls and thats a fact. We sit down at the table and a dark skin girl comes up to us. "Hey Dontae, what can I get for ya'll?" The lady ask. "Orange juice" I say. "The same as him." Royalty says. " Okay ill be back with your drinks in a little." The lasy says while walking away. "Everybody now you don't they?" Royalty ask. "Yup, its funny cause ion be knowing them." I say laughing. "You know what you getting?" I ask. "Yup, I'm bout to say the number 2 cause Ian got time for saying all that." She say laughing. "Well I'm bout to get the same as you." I say smiling. The lady comes back and gives us our drinks and takes our order. Before leaving she slips me her number, she was fine too. 

"Where we going now?" Royalty asked. "Its a surprise." I say back. she just smiled and let it be. We pull up to the at&t store. "Why we here?" She asked. "Because, I'm about to get you a new phone, and no Lamar didn't tell me to so this. I wanted to." I say back. "Thats sweet and all but I don't want you wasting your money on me." She says back. "It ain't wasting, so get up and we getting you a new phone." I say back smiling. "Fine, i don't wanna seem like I'm using you tho." She says back worried. "You not using me I just said, I wanted to do it so get yo thick ass up and lets go." I say laughing. We walk in and I see her go straight for the Iphone 7 which is the same phone I got. I pick it out and got it for her I also found a case that had her name on it so I got it for her also. Ian never did this for no girl, my mind so damn confuse right now. 

BACK HOME

ROYALTY POV

We got back home and I could see Mar was home. I opened the door and he had some girl in there. She was so pretty. "Hey sis." He says giving me a hug. " I gave the school all the papers that you needed and you start next week on Monday, and you'll be save cause Dontae gonna be there with ya." He says. "Okay, thank you." I say smiling. He nods and me and Dontae walk upstairs. "You gonna help me set this phone up?" I ask. "Yea I got ya" He says smiling. We walk into his room. I sit on the bed. "I'm scared Dontae." I say to him. "Of what?" He ask. "Ian never been to school before I was always tutored by my neighbor." I tell him. " You don't gotta be scared, because imma be there plus few of my home boys there also." He says walking over to me, and damn he was so tall I has to look up to him. I give him a hug, he hugs me back and we get straight to the phone. We get finished and I download Every social media. Also music that I like. "You going to school tomorrow?" I asked him. " I can't got suspending for fighting" He say back. "Did you beat him up?" I asked. "What you think." He say getting smart. I just laugh. "You got some to smoke?" I asked him. "You smoke?" He say back surprise. " I wouldn't have ask you if I didn't." I say getting smart. He passes me a blunt and we smoke it.... Today was a good day..

============================================

How did ya'll like it????

VOTE COMMENT THANK YOU<333