Chapter 5

We walk to his car, And drove to school. We walk in school and everybody was looking at us. We walk to get breakfast. I seen Laya so I ran to her. " SIS!" I scream giving her a big hug.  she was with some guys that ian never seen before. " Royalty these my homeboys this Jaheim, and this Kyrie." She says will pointing at them. " Hey Ma." Jaheim says to me. He was fine but he wont never beat Dontae. I just wave. "Do not turn around Royalty." Laya says while I turn around. She knows about this morning. I see Dontae all up on some other girl. " Oh fuck no." I say getting fustrated. It hurt how he says he gonna change, and he care about me but he keeps on hurting me. I needed to get outta the cafeteria I fast walk right pass Dontae pushing that girl. I acted like I didn't know.  I walk all the way to the H building where my locker was and my 2 first classes. It was just me, or I thought it was. 

as I walk to the H building I heard footsteps behind me. I look behind me and it was that boy Jaheim, "Hey!" He says running to me. I kept walking. "You good?" He says. "Leave me alone. " I say rolling my eyes giving him attitude. Then the unexpected happen, He put grabbed my throat and put me against the wall. " Shut up and get in the room!!" He says as I walk in the bathroom. "Please, don't hurt me!" I say crying. "Shut up!" He says. Then he pulls down his pants and mines. I tried to fight back but he kept on hitting me until I could not move, then he took advantage of me. It hurt I said stop but he kept hitting me. "Stopp!" I yell. He just slaps me and covers my mouth. He stops, " You tell anyone you will be dead!" He says, then he kicks me until I pass out. He than runs out. 

"ROYALTY!" I hear Dontae scream. I try to scream. "Dontae!" I weezed. then the door open. "Royalty what happen!!" He said he picked me up I was hurt so bad I passed out. 

_

_

I woke up in Dontae's bed an some girl looking at me. "What the fuck?" I say. "I'm Doctor Jenny" Some white lady said. Dontae walk in. "She wak-"He says while walking in. " She should be good, She's not pregnant and she didn't catch nothing. She does have 5 broken rips and her arm is fractured." Doctor Jenny said about to leave. " Thanks doc." I say while she's walking out. She leaves. " Who did it!?" He says looking angry. I started to cry. "Ayy, Who did it! He yells. I flinch I thought he was gonna hit me. I was terrified, I never seen him like this. "I'm sorry." He says calming down. "I won't ever hit you and you know that." He says getting sad. "Why, me." I mumble. "You'll get threw it." He says sitting at the edge of the bed. "No, it won't everything in my life replays over and over. to getting beaten, raped, broken." I cry. " It's happen before?" He asked. "When I was young." I say blunty. "I'm so sorry Ro, I made you feel like shit and I'm sick of having multiple girls, I want you." He says while his eyes start to water. "How do I know you mean it?" I say. "I'll show you Imma dropping all my hoes even Ta'yanna." He says holding my hand. "Okay I believe you, just don't break my hurt again. There ain't no more chances. " I Say wiping tears away. He kisses me on the forehead. "Okay I promise, get some sleep.". 

DONTAE POV

Dang, this girl been threw alot. Imma treat her right. Its gonna be hard keeping just her but, I tired of having just hoes. I needa down chick and I got mines, ion want no one else. But I gotta see whats going with Lamar at the trap. 

I pull up to the trap. " We gonna kill the motherfucker that hurt Ro." Lamar screams. " I know who it is." I say. " Who!?" He says getting up angry. "Can you calm down first." I say calmly. "I'll try." He said. "Jaheim Anderson." I say bluntly. " I wanna kill just as much as you do." I say. " Thank you for looking after her." He says hugging me. "Anything for you and her." I say. Scobby walks in. " He works at the Skating rink, We can wait till his shift ends today we follow him till he gets to his house." He says. " Ight Im gonna go back to the house to check on Royalty." I Say and walked out....

________________________________

Hey ya'll How do you like the story?

Sorry this is a short chapter did this in school. 

VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW FOR UPDATES!!!!!!!