"I shall tell Elder Sister about him later ah... D-did Theo already passed the gate?" Yulrir anxiously asked. He had utilized his mana perception and soul sense but he never seen a trace of his lover within the area.

"Mhmm... Aside from those North Shadow Sea Disciples who were sent back with restrictive force, Theo was the first one to be sent back... He was talking with the headmaster when this commotion happened." Terra responded solemnly as she knitted her eyebrows.

"T-then where is he now?" Yulrir can't help but pan his eyes on the outside of the barrier. He looked at every dead bodies lying on the ground and his anxious state had gradually dissipated. If Theo is with the headmaster, he could be considered safe.

"Ah! Small Seed can sense daddy!" Small Seed excitedly tugged Yulrir's robe and looked outside of the barrier.

Terra instinctively looked at the two and gave Yulrir a dumbfounded look. Hearing the small child which possess the same bright golden eyes like Yulrir say 'daddy', she had a hunch that the little child is pertaining to Theo. She wanted to ask Yulrir if the little kid was really her disciple's child.

Yulrir turned his attention back to Small Seed and said, "Where is he?"

"Right there! He is within a spatial array with a couple of wounded cultivators. They were being attacked!" Small Seed pointed out in a blank space from afar where there are 5 black-robed middle-aged man attacking a certain spot. The space that these black-robed people attacks trembles and contorts every time they land a solid impact.

Yulrir now can understand why he hasn't perceived Theo, it was because Theo was inside a spatial barrier.

"Small Seed, we're going to save daddy!" Amidst the chaos, Yulrir had no time to think with his words and blurt out the 'daddy' word casually. This made the curious Terra widen her eyes.

[Just what exactly happened during my leave ah?]

"W-wait Riri! It'll be dangerous to go out from the barrier, the hall outside is filled with poison... Without the antidotes... We might..." Terra interjected with a worried tone.

"Small Seed can take care of such little things!" The little child casually waved his little arms and the ground trembled.

"SHA SHA SHA SHA"

Green vines as thick as a human body erected from the ground forming a massive pillar with a diameter size of 8-10 meters. These vines sprouted an ominous dark red small flowers that lustered the moment their bud opened.

Seeing the scene, everyone who were outside had unconsciously stopped and looked at the looming vines. Terra felt her jaw dropped on the ground as well. She looked at Small Seed with awe and confusion at the same time. Such a small child who doesn't give off a qi aura can do such thing like this is something isn't common in the world.

The dark red flowers around the vines started their work and a clear 'wham' sound started to fill the entire hall. Almost immediately, the poisonous miasma within the hall had dissipated which were obviously absorbed by these dark red flowers.

Yulrir gave Small Seed an all-knowing look and Small Seed shook his head cutely. "Don't worry father, Small Seed used small amount of qi to summon the Nether Scarlet Flower ah..."

Yulrir sighed upon hearing Small Seed's explanation. He was obviously worried that Small Seed may break this realm's limitation and accidentally summon the ascension lightning.

"T-this..." Terra said in stupor as she looked at Yulrir with questioning eyes.

"I'll explain later Elder sister... I'll go out with Small Seed. Please continue maintaining the spatial barrier around the realm gate..." With that, Yulrir spared no time and shot himself out of the barrier like an arrow fired from a bow.

Small Seed detached himself from Yulrir and landed in the ground neatly. "Small Seed will take care of bad guys here." A few moments later, vines as thick as a human arm shot from the ground and aimed at different black clad cultivators nearby.

Yulrir just nodded and silently took out his long sword from the spatial ring. His silky white hair accompanied with an exquisite white robe gliding against the air was quite a sight.

"CHI--!"

Without any retaliation, the first victim fell into his hand.

.
.
.
A/N:

ADVANCE HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR. QUQ AAAH. I WISH EVERYONE THE BEST! C:

THANK YOU FOR THE CONTINUOUS READS AND LOVE QUQ.

I CAN'T BELIEVE I MADE IT TO CHAPTER 80 AH.

I WOULD LIKE TO TELL EVERYONE THAT I MAY OR MAY NOT BE AROUND FOR THE NEXT WEEK... OUR FAMILY WILL GO TO THE GRANDPARENT'S HOUSE TO CELEBRATE CHINESE NEW YEAR AH. I DUNNO HOW LONG WE WILL BE THERE BUT I SHALL TRY TO WRITE IN THERE. >A<

MY LIFE AH. I WANTED TO DRAW A VALENTINE SPECIAL BUT QUQ I SPENT HALF OF MY TIME SLEEPING AH. SORRY QuQ

FROM POTATO WITH LOVE QUQ

*BOWSHEAD*

XOXO

I have one hour before I officially wake up to work... This potato shall bet on this time to sleep a lil longer. QuQ