21 - Beauty That Can Topple Kingdoms

Terra was amazed and her eyes turned brighter as Yulrir took off his mask and calmly met Terra's gaze.

"Y-your beauty is unparalleled.  I've never seen a person as beautiful as you, my child.  Even my brother who is also an omega has ordinary features. " Terra praised Yulrir as she chuckled.

"It's a pity that we have to hide it behind that mask. " Terra sadly added while shaking her head.

"..." Yulrir stayed silent as he is somewhat immune to this kind of praises and he really didn't want to be called beautiful or pretty.  He wanted to be called handsome or manly like his brother and father.  He pouted while looking at his master instead.

"Hahaha! Don't give me that look! I know what you are thinking.  Every man wanted to be called handsome but you should be really proud.  Your beauty exceeds others, It can naturally topple any kingdom. You are still young and your beauty hasn't matured yet,  I bet in 4 to 5 years you'll be more stunning. " Terra gently said while patting Yulrir's head.

Yulrir blushed from what Terra said and could only nod in agreement. A beauty can topple any kingdom isn't a simple compliment, there is a legend that says a beauty that has an ability to make any hero fall is greater than any legends existed.  He is somehow overwhelmed with Terra's compliment.

"Master!!! " Yulrir pouted and with his bright golden eyes were a tinge of embarrassment.

"There!  There! I won't tease you anymore. In anyways,  I could guarantee that you'll be safe here in my quarters even without the mask.  My magic ability specializes spatial attribute that is why I can totally seal this place without problems well unless a magician with a higher rank than me will come. " Terra chuckled.

"Thank you, master! " Yulrir excitedly responded.

"Aish..  I told you not to call me master anymore.  Elder sister or Aunt will be okay." Terra teasingly frowned

"Then...  Elder sister Terra!" Yulrir chirped in shyly.

"Hahaha good, good!  Another adorable little brother is not bad. " Terra crossed her arms and chuckled while nodding her head.

Yulrir felt warm towards Terra's actions and he felt like he was really lucky to be able to meet a master like her. He is also curious about his master's little brother who is also an omega.

"Uhmmm..." Yulrir mumbled.

Terra who is sipping a tea looked at the fidgeting young man.

"If you have any questions,  don't be shy to tell your elder sister.  As long as I know the answer, I'll answer it. " Terra warmly said.

Yulrir nodded and continued, "Your brother...  Where is he?"

Terra widened her eyes and took the cup of tea she's holding-- down. She then looks gently at Yulrir.

"My brother is no longer in this kingdom,  he was forcibly married to a noble from the Blue Phoenix Kingdom. It was 10 years ago,  I don't have any capabilities as I have today to give my little brother his freedom." Terra sadly answered.

"I--I am sorry... I didn't mean to pry it open elder sister... " Yulrir is equally sad as he knew what happened to his master's little brother.  He knew that omegas really are a rare treasure that mostly alphas or someone with power likes to conquer.  Their body is akin to an immortal grade treasure that can strengthen one's body when copulated with. It is better than having their true mates to copulate with. 

Terra shook her head to disagree with Yulrir.  "You don't need to be sorry.  I have an average aptitude and talent,  I was 22 years old back then and my rank back then is only at most comparable to Theo. My brother was 14 years old and due to the fact he was an omega,  he wasn't able to cultivate qi and he didn't have an innate talent of mana pool like you so he was nothing more than a mere defenseless treasure.  My family is from an influential clan from the Blue Phoenix Kingdom but they don't have a capability to defend themselves from royals of the kingdom itself. They threatened to annihilate the whole clan if they don't comply. My brother insisted to come with them instead to save the whole clan. My brother might not be as beautiful as you but he had a gentle aura and a beautiful pair of purple eyes that can mesmerize anyone who looks at him. He pleaded to let everyone from our clan to be unharmed and he will definitely come with them. Our clan had escaped from the calamity with my little brother's sacrifice. I ran away and ended up in this kingdom and somehow got a fruitful encounter that made me into what I am now. Once I got enough power, I promise to have my little brother regain his freedom. " Terra narrated with emotions. Her hands are balled in fist seemingly remembering the events back then like it was yesterday.

Yulrir didn't know what to say but he instead stood up and hugged the now vulnerable looking lady in front of her. Terra was surprised by Yulrir's actions but she hugged back. It was akin to a sibling hug.

"I will help elder sister to get her little brother freedom.  I'll persevere more." Yulrir gently added.

Yulrir knew how sad it feels and even he knew how the world is unfair to omegas like him. This fuels him more to persevere more than he had already so this type of situation will also not befall in his clan,  Bellaire.

Terra was grateful to the young lad but she was also conflicted,  she is scared that Yulrir might end up overworking himself and end up harming his cultivation and body.

"By any means my child,  don't rush everything okay?  It's okay to persevere but remember, there is no shortcut to everything. Don't let your cultivation base to be destroyed." Terra warned.

"Yes elder sister... I'll be under your guidance. " Yulrir withdrew his hug and looked sincerely with a smile at Terra.

"Mmm. " Terra nodded in satisfaction.