64 - Eye for an Eye

"BAAAHHHHHM!" 

A trembling sound boomed out as a burly body made contact with the ground leaving a big indentation on it. 

"Y-you! You are courting death!" The body shot up from the pit and bellowed in rage.

"Brotherrr!!!" The chubby youth made his way to the blue-haired guy.

The two have not expected that Yulrir will suddenly launch an attack while they just finished plucking the fruits. It was too late when they raised their defense qi as Yulrir had already locked his palm attack on the blue-haired guy knocking him down on the ground. Yulrir's speed is after all one of his trump cards adding the self-buff spell <<Wind Walk>>.

Yulrir looked at the duo with a smile. "I was actually hoping that in the end, you'll give me and my companion a face and leave some of those fruits... but I never knew you guys were this greedy."

The messy-bun youth near the river banks looked at Yulrir with contempt but made no move and maintained the concealment array.

The blue-haired guy wiped and spat out the blood in his lips. "Why would a beta like you deserve a damn face? You can only attack sneakily."

Yulrir chuckled coldly and knitted both of his hands in a strange symbol. "Well, this damn beta just landed a solid attack on you." 

The blue-haired guy's face turned unsightly as a water dragon came rushing towards his direction.

"Your measly water spells are all ineffective!" The blue-haired guy brought his blade out of his spatial ring and smoothly chopped the water dragon into two causing it to evaporate rapidly. The blade seemed like it was covered with fiery flames.

"A fire user..." Yulrir mumbled lowly.

The blue-haired guy's eyes turned bloodshot as his qi shoot up all over his body. He shot towards Yulrir with no reserve and slashed his blade locking on Yulrir's torso. Yulrir swiftly dodged the incoming attack. 

"I'll refine you into a puppet! Kekekeke" The chubby guy waved his right hand and an eerie creature was convened in front of him.

The chubby guy made some strange symbols on his hand and the creature moved hurriedly towards Yulrir.

Yulrir who was busy dodging the blade attacks from the blue-haired guy gasped as he saw the creature fly towards him. With solemn eyes, Yulrir gritted his teeth and activated <<Wind Walk>>.

Yulrir dodged the blade attack from the blue-haired guy but the creature was fast enough to tear a part of his cloak.

Yulrir looked at the creature with a frown as he finds it really unearthly. It had a body of a woman but its skin was patched with different colors and her eyes had different pupil colors. The woman was also naked but her lower body was attached to a body of a black-maned beast. Instead of human limbs, her arms were wrapped up in stitches and 2 different scythe-like claws were attached to it. What made it weird is that the creature did not possess any breath of life as if it was a wooden puppet.

"Good Puppet! So you successfully refined that little girl in the valley! Shame, that girl had a good body." The blue-haired guy laughed as he launches another blade attack on Yulrir.

"Y-you did this?" Yulrir's eyes went wide as he heard the blue-haired guy and looked at the chubby-youth with contempt.

"Wengg!" Yulrir activated his <<Wind Walk>> once again and dodged the blade attack.

The chubby-youth laughed manically and sneered. "It is! Beautiful isn't it? Don't worry, I'll transform you into one as well later."

The puppet moved towards Yulrir in a blink of an eye and barged Yulrir with its claws as well.