75 - It's Not A Bad Idea!

The daylight had once again made its appearance to everyone in the ancient realm. The temple where Yulrir and the group currently residing in-- is now energetically lit by the light rays coming from the outside. 

Although the group had encountered a few setbacks in getting their good sleep due to a certain ruckus last night; The group nevertheless were able to get the most satisfying rest they had ever taken ever since they arrived in the ancient realm. It was all thanks to Small Seed's assurance that no harm nor any high tier beast will past his barrier without his permission. This gave the group a safe and complacent feeling, after all, Small Seed is a whole-tier higher than them when it comes to prowess ranking.

"Good morning everyone!" Fenella bouncily greeted.

"Good morning!" Eavan joined and sat beside the lively Fenella.

"Morning!" Valmont and Laur greeted back with a smile.

"Where's Prince Vaughn?" Fenella asked while her eyes panned around.

"He went out to help Brother Theo to fetch some food for us." Valmont responded.

"Ah! It seems like Prince Vaughn isn't the spoonfed type eh..." Eavan added while yawning.

"Mhmm... I always thought nobles didn't know how to prepare food on their own!"  Fenella nodded with her right hand on the chin.

"Not only Prince Vaughn is a responsible prince... he is also talented!" Eavan nodded with eyes-closed.

"I wish every guy is as responsible, handsome and talented as Prince Vaughn ah!" Fenella exclaimed with bright eyes. 

[ Are you guys forgetting Brother Theo? He was the one who instigated getting a food for us, Prince Vaughn just offered some help and accompanied him! Are we all turning a blind eye? You should praise brother Theo too!... And What the heck? Aren't we also responsible guys too? ]   

"Why are you looking at us like that?" The girls seem to notice the indifferent gazes of their companions and glared at the two guys.

"..." So the guys chose to stay silent.

"Good morning!" A delicate-sounding voice reverberated throughout the hall.

"..." 

"..."

"Why are you all not greeting Father back?!" A pouting voice of a child reprimanded.

Yulrir who just woke up with his casual white robe, hair down and the mysterious black mask -- came trodding towards the group with Small Seed hugged in his arms.

"A-Ahh! Junior brother Yulrir! G-good morning!" The group responded with their jaws dropped on the floor.

"Junior brother... You can't just casually walk out looking so gorgeous like that! You literally made my heart thump out of my chest ah!" Fenella animatedly waved her hands and huffed.

"Don't reprimand Father ah! It wasn't his fault that he is this outstanding!" Small Seed pointed his little forefinger on Fenella.

[ We're not reprimanding your father... We're just so stooped at your father's natural disposition and charm alright. ] 

"Rest assured... We are not reprimanding Junior brother Yulrir! We just can't get accustomed to junior brother's charm ah!" Fenella retorted while the others in the group repeatedly nodded in approval.

Yulrir can't help but feel embarrassed by the group's reply.  He was about to take a sit with the group when a familiar voice rang out from the hall's entrance.

"We're back!" 

"Welcome back!" The group excitedly greeted the two. 

The two familiar youths were, of course, Theo and Vaughn. They both went out and collect some of the magical beast's meat that they had killed yesterday in the beast horde.