51 - The Youngest Saint

A rather handsome looking youth with a stature of an adult wearing a light blue robe was currently standing on a branch of a gigantic tree not far from the Dragon Tower. This youth was currently suppressing his qi to hide his presence from the crowd surrounding the area. If one could see this youth, they'll recognize him immediately. He is the top inner disciple and also non-other than the older half-brother of Theo, Juno Blanc.

The youth licked his lips subtly and smiled faintly.

"Yulrir Bellaire was it?" Juno mumbled to himself seemingly interested.

"Way too formidable for a beta... Interesting. " A sinister light flashed onto the youth's eyes and chuckled.
He then turned away and like an air, he dissipated into nothing.

The headmaster who seemingly had caught a weird fluctuation of qi to the direction where Juno once stood had turned his head to that direction.

"Who..?" The headmaster thought inwardly. He was too preoccupied with Yulrir's recent breakthrough and on top of that, with his own disciple's flashy actions so he wasn't paying attention to the other things as well. He then turned his head back to the direction of his disciple who is currently standing right in front of the Golden Tower's door.

The headmaster was one of the crowds who've been trying to suppress their desire to hit Theo's head for being so bold.

It was then the Dragon's Tower two gigantic door trembled and swung open.

A youth dressed in white robe trod out in light steps. You can see that the sleeves of the youth's robe had some burn mark in it and there is an incredible slash on the upper right part but nonetheless, he still looked elegant.

Theo's eyes widened and lunged himself into the white-robed youth.

Yulrir's heart jumped as he saw Theo going straight to him with his arms wide open. Yulrir instinctively activated <<Wind Walk>> and dodged sideward allowing Theo to lunge nothing but air.

"..."

"Pfft!!! " The headmaster was the first one who burst out laughing.

Everyone who saw the scene could only hold their laugh in as they are still afraid of Theo's temperament.

Yulrir who seemed to realize the situation had apologetically look at Theo.

Theo who is still on his awkward stance seemingly hugging the air had looked back to Yulrir with sad puppy eyes.

Yulrir heart jumped once again and what he did next completely stunned the crowd and stopped the headmaster from laughing.

He extended his right hand and rubbed Theo's head.

"I- I am s-sorry... I haven't taken a bath for 5 months now and you might find me unpleasant to s---smell... " Yulrir mumbled softly. It was true, Yulrir had never bothered taking a decent bath during his seclusion. He only used a water type spell to wash away the impurities he had shed once in a while and that was it.

He might have said it in a whispering way but the crowd had definitely heard it as clear as the bright skies in summer. Cultivators, after all, have enhanced bodies that made their senses sharper than an ordinary mortal.

The headmaster had almost choked on his saliva in the process.

Everyone had the same thought right now... "THIS SHAMELESS BRAT HAD ACTUALLY MADE THE COLD BETA APOLOGIZE TO HIM AND EVEN CONSOLED HIM DEARLY! IS THE WORLD ENDING SOON? "

Theo's eyes twinkled as he saw Yulrir's action towards him and made a sniffing action. He then groaned lowly and pulled the delicate youth towards him. He then spent no time to dig his face in between Yulrir's neck and shoulders.