8 - Invitation

"My son, the reason we have called you is that we have a surprise for you. " Fenrir expressed in a cheerful tone.

Hearing the word 'surprise' made Yulrir ecstatic. If it were not for the mask, they'll see how delightful Yulrir's face is making. 
Yulrir tried to remain calm and waited for his father to continue.

With a smile,  his father took out a letter from his robe. He handed it over to Yulrir and his son gently received it. On the letter,  there is a seal of a Gold seal of a dragon,  Yulrir immediately gasped in awe.

"Golden Dragon Academy?" Yulrir mumbled.  He quickly opened the letter and to his surprise,  it was actually an invitation letter under his name.

"T-thiss... " Yulrir grasped the edge of the invitation and read it again making sure he read it correctly.

"Hahaha... Seeing riri reacts like this is so refreshing." Reiya chuckled. Yulier also giggled.

"Son,  we actually sent an application to the Academy half a year ago.  We thought that your innate ability to possess mana pool will be put to waste if not nurtured properly so we had come up to this. Golden Dragon Academy excels in their magic arts,  aside from it,  they are also a first-rate school who nurtures warriors too. We are sure that you'll benefit a lot from it.  Now that you have that mask with you,  even an immortal ranked warrior won't be able to identify your status as an omega. You'll just have to be extremely cautious but I believe with you,  it goes without saying." Fenrir added with a chuckle.

"This--- thank you so much! I won't let you down. " Yulrir looked at his family with a lot of gratefulness.

"No Riri,  we have to thank you for all your efforts.  You and Mikhael are our precious treasures, we are proud of you.  We merely showed you a door you can walk in but it's up to you on how you want to walk through it." Yulier added warmly.

"It is only an invitation,  to pass the academy's trial is up to you.  Whatever the result is,  we'll always support you. If someone bullies you,  let your Aunt Reiya know and I'll make sure they'll regret it. " Reiya chirped in cheerfully.

Hearing them made Yulrir's spirit to brighten up. He ran towards his family and gave them meaningful hugs.

"Haha... Riri you really love cuddles don't you? " His mother Yulier,  hugged his son back and kissed his forehead.

He'll not let his family down and promised to take this opportunity to strengthen himself.  With this strength, not only he can protect himself,  he can also protect his family and clan. 

Two weeks after he received the invitation,  he packed up a couple of things and stored it on his spatial ring that was given by his father on his 8th birthday.

He looked around on his own bedroom and heaved a sigh. He'll not be able to see this room for a long time and even the pond he usually goes on to whenever he trains.  With a meaningful glance,  he turned away and stepped out of his bedroom closing the door gently.

It's about time.