"You knew about it... I bet you know that Yulrir isn't only for you to keep." Vaughn looked at Theo's eyes with burning gaze.

"Dragons can find a mate by finding someone who can assimilate with their blood. That's the reason why the dragon-kind are small in numbers." Theo responded with a chilling tone. Theo can vaguely recall Huma's teaching about beasts and Dragons were certainly included in it.

"My dragon soul is already locked to him... It is the same with you being entwined with his soul, Soul mate. Dragons had it hard, you know?" Vaughn laughed bitterly.

"..."

Theo looked at Vaughn's embarrassed reaction which is rarely seen on the blond's face and sighed. "Let me get one thing clear here Azazel... My wife, Yulrir, will still be the one to choose at the end. If he doesn't want you... Please respect his decision."

"I understand... And also... The same as your request, please refrain from calling me Azazel." Vaughn responded with a docile tone.

Theo nodded in understanding.

"Another thing... I'm quite selfish and most importantly... I am the dog." Theo said coolly.

"..."

"..."

Vaughn paused for a moment and looked at Theo with ??? look.

"Aren't you a tiger? Tigers came from a cat family right?" Vaughn said confusingly.

"..."

"..."

.

.

.

Going back to the present time.

The space channel between the ancient realm and the main realm is at least 15-minutes long. With Small Seed's prowess, it only took less than 3 minutes for Yulrir and Small Seed to cover the distance and the duo had calmly arrived at their destination without any complication.

"Ririii!" A familiar voice had enshrouded Yulrir's ears as his feet stepped out of the realm gate. The voice didn't sound happy at all, instead, it sounded full of distraught.

Yulrir's eyes widened as the sight that welcomed him the moment he stepped out is not what a returnee would like to have. It wasn't the harmonious scene that he was expecting to be, albeit, it was the complete opposite. There are bodies of cultivators lying everywhere in the hall. The thick smell of blood had enveloped his nostrils causing him to feel a bit nauseous. Small Seed gripped Yulrir's robe and gave his father a worried look.

The familiar voice sounded out once again. "Ririiii!" Then a warm and soft sensation had filled his body, waking him up from the trance.

"E-elder sister Terra!" Yulrir gasped as he hugged Terra back with his left arm while holding Small Seed in his right arm. His eyes twinkled in delight but it was immediately replaced with a different light.

Everything happened in a blink of an eye after he emerged from the realm gate but he already had a hunch of what is happening. With some of the bodies lying on the ground wearing a black robe and similar badge as what they have encountered inside the ancient realm, the North Shadow Sea Disciples, Yulrir already had an inkling feeling.

The realm gate is currently protected by a spatial barrier erected by Terra. The fierce battle outside the barrier is being blocked but the trembling of the entire hall is still noticeable.

"Aahhh! Small Seed can't breath ah!" The poor little child in the middle gawked softly.

"Wah wah! A child? Wh---?" Terra was about to ask but she was abruptly cut by Yulrir who sounded solemn.