"Alright alright, I see you Mila" Dinah says excited while I recite the small routine they've been teaching me. "Not bad, not bad" Ally mumbles as her and Dinah turn to high five each other with looks of pride on their faces. "Now we just got to get ALL OF THIS ready then we'll be good" Dinah says whilst gesturing to my current outfit. 

"Wait what? What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" I ask. I look at my floor length black and white cardigan with hood, sweatpants, t-shirt, and converse; they really don't think I'll wear this. "You guys I wouldn't wear this" I say to the two girls who are still examining my outfit with a grimace. 

"Yea... Chanco we know that but" she looks to Ally and Ally nods back silently communicating. "But yea I love ya and all but you dress like you're homeless" Dinah remarks and I shrug not able to argue with her logic.

"I call it Verahobos" and they both chuckle and shake their heads, they're actually laughing at one of my jokes, what a day. "Bath and Hobo Works... Hobo's Secret" their laughter gets even louder and it spurs me on. "Forhobo 21... Are you hobo & Fitch!" their laughter starts to slow down then they just flat out stop, Dinah starts booing. 

"Chanco seriously, overkill much" Dinah says while turning around gathering her things to leave. "Yea, the first few were funny, but then you went on too long, maybe next time Mila. Oh and the homeless are actually pretty cool" Ally says with a smile at the end and I roll my eyes knowing that them laughing at my jokes had to be too good to be true. 

We all leave the dance space making sure to off the light, when we get back to our recording studio's lounge we are told we are free to go for the day as Normani and Lauren are still working on their parts. The three of us head back to our apartment and start to get ready for tonight. 

~    ~     ~     ~     ~ 

I look at myself in the mirror impressed, I actually look pretty good. Ally and Dinah managed to do my hair after seeing my struggle with the iron and almost burn it off. Ally helped me with my makeup and it looks almost as good as when the artist does it, if not even more natural which is better for a casual outing. Lastly, my outfit, which I do have to say so my self is amazing. I'm sporting pineapple print white jeans, a plain long-sleeve white crop top, and white high heel boots, I grin as I do a once over in the full length mirror.

"Aye mami! - Werk Chancho!" Ally and Dinah  say simultaneously as I step into the living room of our apartment and I laugh before doing one of moves they taught me earlier. "I'm so proud of you" Dinah says while wiping fake tears and we all laugh before leaving and locking up the apartment before heading downstairs to meet the rest of the group in the lobby. Dinah and Ally both look hot too with their hair done and signature styles on point tonight. We all three strut out of the elevator like models knowing we look great and are probably going to catch a few people's attention tonight. We all chat for a bit til I hear giggling and see the elevator doors open unveiling the new arrivals. Normani was sporting a red crop top, floral skirt, high heels and she looked like fire, not like literal fire but like fire you want to touch cause it's so hot. Lauren looks amazing as well and they look like Greek goddesses entering the room, capturing other's attention and I can't help but stare. I start coughing as they approach and Dinah and Ally look at me questioningly in concern till they turn and see Lauren and Normani. Ally leaves us and meets them half way greeting them with big hugs and complements. Dinah turns to me and comes close before giving me one of her looks and whispers "It's go time, you got this! Remember everything we told you, you'll be fine" before rising up from her crouching position in front of my chair and going to meet the other girls. I close my eyes for a second and muster all the self confidence I know I have and get my game face on. Coincidentally Dinah helped me with, it took several tries but I manged to get a decent one. I walk up to meet the group who are chatting lively and quickly give Lauren a hug then complement her on her outfit. Keeping an eye on Normani while we break apart I walk up to her in a friendly manner and only say "Mani" with a smile.