The Beautiful Motto of Whatever [Normila]

Introduction 

Time: From before XFactor - After the competition

Posting first chapter by May 1st, 2014.

While growing up in Miami Camila figured she had it pretty much figured out. She had her fangirling, plantains, and pizza what more could a girl want? She may not have been the most popular, but  everyone around her could tell there was something special about her. Fast forward to 2012, and she feels like she's on top of the world, now in an all girl group called Fifth Harmony all of her wildest dreams are coming true.

The same girl who was singing Skyscraper in her bedroom has now performed with Demi Lovato and her new found band mates on XFactor. Use to spending time with herself, being around the girls 24/7 has proved to be tiring but gratifying none the less, each had fresh personalities that seemed to complement the others in the group. Her and Lauren clicked instantly after she stopped gawking at how gorgeous she was, and their similar interests made them besties in less than a few hours . Ally at first seemed a bit fake, I mean could anyone really be that nice, but after realizing it was part of her southern charm she begin to see her the older sister she never had. Dinah had a voice she had only heard on CD's in stores when she would scan to preview the tracks, it blew her away, plus her similar style of goofy humor made their path to friendship even quicker. To complete the Fab 5 is Normani, but if she had to be completely honest Normani scares her... in both a good and bad way. Out of all the band mates she has the most under her belt; pageants, gymnastics, dance, sports, acting, already started recording songs, the list goes on and on, to say the least Normani is intimidating. She always has a hard time describing Normani because whenever she looks at Normani she starts to feel sad, sad because she wonders how someone could be that perfect and not know they are. She can see the cracks in Normani's demeanor, she tends to be the quietest in the interviews, which is perfectly fine there are 5 of them its hard to get a word in anyways, but there have a been a few times she has witnessed this incredible humor from her. She can't figure out for the life of her why Normani isn't the way she is around them sometimes in the interviews, it would be a shame if the world missed out on literally the funniest person ever. But most of all Normani makes her feel... herself and with each passing day she is finding herself wanting to know more and more about Normani. Because like Spider-Man, she is finding Normani to be truly really beautiful, not just physically but also in the things they do and their mannerisms. Because there's something about Normani that makes her want to give her all of her strawberries and with each passing day a new color of her rainbow gets unveiled, and Camila's decided that it's worth waiting through the storm to see all of Normani's colors. 

+ My idea for this fic is to have it be in Camila's point of view or third person for the most part and it be about her initial attraction to Normani and have it progress from there. This is all made up and I am just referencing some noticeable things they have said/ things that have happened to make the fic seem "realish" and give it an element of time.

+ I hope that wasn't too confusing for ya'll, this is my first time writing a fan fiction. I felt the need to write one after reading some amazing Normila fics on this site and seeing that there was a small selection for this paring, figured it wouldn't hurt if I tried. Grammar has never been my strong suit and I have no one to double check for me so I apologize in advance, I hope it doesn't take away from the story too much. Normila is my favorite (& first lesbian) pairing friendship/fantasy relationship wise and I just like to write and read about them as a couple or with each dating cute guys as best friends. Feel free to post any suggestions you may have on this fic or possible future fics as I am typing this as I post. I really hope I can give this introduction justice. Well that's all I got for now so... byeeee!