Chapter 20

+Finally got to wok on this story enjoy this extra-long and well overdue chapter :)

Camila's P.O.V:

I groan quietly when Normani runs her hands down my side while her body was flush against mine as we make out against the wall outside the studio.

"What if someone catches us" I say breathlessly as Normani grazes over my neck lightly placing kisses along it.

"What if they don't" Normani whispers in my ear and my whole body flushes red at her tone and words as I move to capture her lips with mine in a passionate kiss. I'm so pent up that every little thing she does drives me more and it's driving me crazy."Are they awake" says Normani in a dreamy tone and I pull back to look at her in confusion.

"Wait baby what" I ask not understanding what she's asking me.

"I don't think so" she whispers and now I'm completely lost as I just look her in her in the eye as she starts to countdown.

"3...2...1!!!" startles me from my peaceful slumber and in a matter of seconds I find my self completely drenched. My eyes open immediately in surprise.

"Who wants to get wet lovebirds" shouts Lauren as her and Dinah start to hurl water balloons from a stashes they have in bags hanging on their arms.

"Here's some water to hydrate your dry selves" Dinah screams mid-laugh while laughing along with Lauren evilly.

"What in the heck" I yell as a balloon hits and explodes on my left shoulder leaving me soaked and upset.

"I'm so going to kill you two" Normani screeches between screams as we try to block ourselves from their onslaught on her bed and I raise her blanket to cover us in attempt. Dinah and Lauren cackle as they continue to throw balloons from the doorway.

"I'll save you Manibear" I say as I dive in front of her to cover her as much as I can.

"Get your lame self off of me Mila" Normani yells and Dinah and Lauren stop for a second to laugh before throwing the last of their balloons and running off, closing the door behind them. Normani and I just look at each other in shock, breathing hard from the surprise. "Oh my gosh I'm sorry but you look ridiculous" Normani says after a moment of just staring a each other while trying to catch our breath. She attempts to fix my soaked hair by pushing it to the side but just ends up laughing more when a large wet piece falls on my eyes and I start laughing too. "Oh they are so going to regret doing that" Normani says while shaking her head and examining her clothes and bed which were covered with water.

"As they should my dream was just getting good" I whine as I collapse back onto the bed, laying my head on top of Normani's lap, still pent up from it.

"Would you say it was a 'wet' dream" Normani jokes with a pun before laughing. I know she was joking but I can't help but freeze up and stay silent which Normani soon notices.

"Wait is that why I heard you moaning earlier in the night, I thought you slept wrong or something" Normani says with a surprises amused look. I know my face is already turning red but I can't hide it since my head is resting in her lap so I stay quiet out of embarrassment and grab a pillow to cover my face. Normani takes it for me being guilty which she isn't wrong and bursts into laughter while trying to move the pillow out of my face.

"Okay, okay fine I was dreaming about you, okay? I'm not ashamed to admit it, I'm just a normal hormonal teenager and I have absolutely nothing to be ashamed about" I huff out and Normani just gives me a look before laughing obnoxiously again and I groan and fall back to the bed covering my face with the pillow. She manages to rip the pillow out of my grasp after a few tries and I resort to covering my face with my hands which she grabs and holds onto with hers to move them out of the way. We both look at each other in silence and I can't help but notice how pretty she looks even when soaked with water by a surprise attack from her evil roommate and her lame accomplice. Normani then leans down and gently presses her lips against mine upside down for a fraction of a second leaving me breathless yet wanting so much more.