Chapter 1

+ I'm creating personas in this story, for example, members of security and random fans, etc. these are not based on any real people they're just made up characters... and no copyright intended? I feel like I needed to type that lol. I hope ya'll enjoy, I posted a bit early, couldn't wait so I just typed it up today. I'm planning on posting on a weekly basis (so help me, the reason I've never written a fan fic before is since I can be a bit unaccountable sometimes ha, but I'll try my best with this, and for the next fic, I'll write half of it in advance perhaps). Well then, here ya'll go!

Camila's P.O.V:

I feel like my arms are sticking to me as I wipe off the sweat from my forehead and adjust my bow, one of many in my ever growing robust collection. One of the harmonizers made it for me and threw it past security, I tried to give them a hug but Dan the security man stopped me. Other than my love for his name, as it makes for a lot of punny jokes, he's one of my favorite on the team so far, sometimes he pretends to have not been paying attention and lets me slip by and hug fan. The team is made up of three guys and they are mainly with us to help with the control of the meet and greets and the audience during the shows, if it were up to me I would spend days at one event, so I guess they're useful for time management too. We've been on the first leg of the Harmonize America Tour and it's been more than amazing, I've gotten so close to the girls and everyone on our crew meshes well together. Plus we have an amazing tour bus as a surprise with our faces splayed across it, my face is literally bigger than my body, I checked, it was crazy. The only complaint is the weather, it being mid-July, I'm applying deodorant anywhere and everywhere, but it's more than worth it when we see the impact we make on our fans lives and means the world to us. I grab a banana off the counter as I enter the bus, silently thanking who ever created the RV providing the shade from the sweltering sun, and perch next to Dinah on the couch in the main lounge. We just finished performing a couple of hours ago so everyone is sort of resting/gearing up before we leave Paramus, NJ and drive to the next city. Dinah scrolls through her twitter feed, eyes glued on the screen occasionally laughing or showing me something she found amusing, as I munch on my banana. Lauren soon enters, Lana Del Rey's Born to Die blasting through her headphones, with Ally right behind her carrying moose moose. I swear it's the cutest thing ever, I think she's had it since she was like 5 or something. I guess with everyone starting to come to the tour bus we must be leaving soon, but where's Normani? I literally couldn't take my eyes off her during the performance; I never can especially when she wears that dress, which is really cute... wonder where the stylist got it from? The way her face lit up though when we sang Stay, I try my best to do my parts as much justice as she does whenever we sing Lego House. I feel something tapping my shoulder...  its starting to get annoying...

"Camz, Camz.... She's always zoning out, and why is she eating another banana? That's got to be her fourth one today; I know people need their potassium but..." Lauren says while prodding me with her manicured nail.

"Owwwww, what, what!?" I reply while rubbing my shoulder, I zoned out? How long has she been calling my name? "And my potassium consumption should be of no concern to you."

"Ummm I'm gonna need ya'll to turn it down like two notches pronto, I'm trying to watch this sexy guy on vine" Dinah yells clutching her phone. Lauren and I roll our eyes simultaneously. 

"Laurenzy what was it you wanted" I say while finishing my banana then going to go toss it in the trash bin. I want to grab another but I fear the girls might call for an intervention at that point, and I can't risk my banana privileges. I settle on some Ritz crackers offering some to Ally too, makes me look less greedy. 

"Oh I wanted to say Hi" Lauren says chirpily and my mouth flat lines, is this girls serious? "And ask if you'd seen Normani's cell anywhere, she's been looking for it." Normani's phone? Oh... my eyes open wide as I reach to my back pocket of my jeans and produce Normani's IPhone. I see why she's been taking so long to answer back my texts. I forgot to give it back to her after I used it to Google whether a dolphin can eat a person... what a girl gets curious, don't judge. Looking down at the screen I see the three text messages I sent her, each on getting progressively more worried.