▪18▪ Day 5 pt. 2

My mother ran up to Aaron and grabbed him by his collar. She threw him to the floor and he coughed. My father ran at him and began throwing punches. But never once did Aaron fight back. He sat there taking it all. I ran up and pushed my parents off of him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and held him tight.

"Mum, Dad stop!" I yelled.

"WHAT WERE YOU DOING TO MY HIJA!" My mother yelled.

"You wouldn't dare lay another hand on her!" My father yelled.

"Dad please let me explain!" I yelled.

"Theres nothing to explain Hija we know what happened. HE CAME INTO THE HOUSE AND TRIED TO RAPE YOU WHERES MY CHANCLA!" My mother yelled.

She took off her shoe and began to walk up to me and Aaron. She began to smash his head with her chancla and Aaron stood up. I pushed my mother away.

"Oh boy this is awkward." Aaron spoke.

"Mum Dad this is m-my boyfriend Aaron.." I stuttered.

There eyes went huge and my mother started walking towards us again. She put her chancla back on and smiled.

"Hija when did you get a boyfriend." My mother asked cracking a smile.

"Yea when did you get a boyfriend." Aaron whispered into my ear.

I punched his in the face and he fell to the ground.

"I wont expect it.." My father growled.

"What? Why? You JUST ATTACKED HIM AND NOW YOUR SAYING YOU WOULDN'T EVEN GIVE HIM A CHANCE?" I yelled.

"I SAID NO!" Zack yelled in fury.

"Zack come on give him a chance." My mother smiled.

"ABSOLUTELY NOT! YOU GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" He yelled.

My eyes went huge and I felt tears form. Aaron got up off the floor and walked out of my room I ran after him put my father stopped me. He grabbed my arm and I watched as Aaron left from the door.

"DON'T EVER COME BACK!" Zack yelled.

Aaron hoped in his car and began to drive away. I pushed my dad off of me and looked up at my mom.

"Whats wrong with you?" I yelled.

"Whats wrong with you? Dating a disgusting boy like that!" He yelled again.

I looked at my dad and slapped him across the face. My mother gasped and I glared at him angry now.

"WHY SHOULD YOU CARE? YOU ARE NEVER AROUND ANYWAYS SO WHO CARES WHAT HAPPENS TO ME? I CAN MAKE MY OWN CHOICES. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR ME?" I yelled.

I ran up the stairs.

"Hija.." My mom whispered.

I looked at her as I ran by and ignored her. I ran into my room and slammed the door shut. I ran up to my bed and began to put my clothes back on again. I ran up to the window and looked outside.

Aaron was long gone by now. What the hell was my dads problem. Least my mom calmed down but my dad went overboard. He didn't even give him a chance. Why should he care who I become friends with? He hasn't been here most of my life anyways. He hasn't taken time off work I bet they will be gone in a few days.

I backed away from my window and walked up to my bed laying down on my bed I sighed. I heard a knock on my door.

"Who is it.." I growled.

"Hunny..." My dad spoke.

"What.." I mumbled.

"Can I come in..?" He asked.

"Fine.." I growled.

He opened up the door and I sat up on my bed.

"Hunny im sorry that I went crazy.." He sighed.

I didn't have anything to say to him.

"I should have tried to understand your feelings more."

"Then why didn't you..?" I said annoyed.

"Because I was so caught up in thinking you could stay my little girl forever.." He sighed.

He looked over at me and smiled.

"But." He said sturnley.

"I don't want you anywhere near that boy and if I have to lock you up to keep you away from him God help me I will!" He countiuned.

"You know Dad for a second I thought you changed but then I realized you were still the same selfish man."

"GET OUT!" I yelled.

He looked at me shocked. He began to walk up to me.

"MOM!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

She came rushing into my room and he stopped in his place. He turned around and began to head for the door. He left my room and my mom followed after him. I got up off my bed and approched my door. I slammed my door shut and ran back to my bed. Laying down on my bed I fell asleep.

▪~~~~~♤~~~~~▪

I woke up to a loud banging on my window. I jumped up out of my bed and ran to my window. Opening up the window Aaron jumped inside. He pushed me against my bed and covered my mouth. I looked up at him and smirked.

"Aaron I'm so sorry." I mumbled.

He nodded his head and removed his hand from my mouth. He bent down to my mouth and captured my lips. I began to kiss him back. I played around with his hair and our tounges twisted. He pushed back and wiped his mouth. He patted my head and got up.

"Aaron?" I asked.

"Aphmau." He replied.

"Yes?"

"Will you actually be my girlfriend?" He smiled.

I nodded my head and smiled. I jumped into his arms and nodded my head.

"Yes!" I yelled.

He covered my mouth again and I smirked. He licked his lips and kissed my forehead. He got up off my bed and jumped to the window. Leaving from my window I walked up too my bed and laid down falling asleep.

Sorry I posted it by accident oh well. Also idk how many chapters there will be this weekend I think I got homework but who knows.