▪16▪ Day 4 pt. 6

The figure jumped into the room. Laurence jumped up off of me and pulled out a gun. He pointed the gun at him and the figure jumped at him. They grabbed Laurenced arm and threw him to the ground. He took the gun out of Laurences hand and pointed it at him. He punched Laurence in the face and few times and Laurence stopped moving. The figure got up off Laurence and looked over at me. I backed up to the bed and hid my head in my knees. The figure touched my hair and I squealed. I felt them begin to pick me up and I looked at them. They approached the window.

"Let go of me." I growled.

"No." A familiar voice replied.

For some reason I felt a little safe in there arms. I cuddled into there chest and they jumped from the window. They began running and I heard a car door open. They put me down in the passenger seat and went over to the drivers seat. I closed the door behind me and looked over. He put his hand over my eyes and I pouted. He began to drive and I banged my head against the seat.

How the hell was he driving well putting his hand over my eyes. Don't you need two hands for driving. I yelped as he began driving fast. I peaked out a bit and noticed he was reckless. His driving was crazy. He was good at it but with one hand he could only drive so well. He was dodging cars and signs. Eventually he pulled into a drive way and stopped the car. My heart was racing fast. He removed his hands from my face and quickly got out of the car. The car lights went off so I couldn't see anything again. He walked up to my car door and opened it up. I stepped out and he picked me up again. I yelped and struggled.

"Aph calm down." He whispered.

I felt comfort in the voice and I stopped struggling. They began walking up to a house and opened up the door. They closed the door behind us and walked around. He placed me down on a couch and the lights turned on. He put a hand over my eyes again so I couldn't see who he was. He got down ontop of me and my face turned red. He took his hands off of me face and I stared at him. I grabbed his chest and pulled him down. I cuddled into his chest and he played with my hair.

"H-How did you find me..." I mumbled.

"I got a message from one of the boys that he had you." He smirked.

"Aaron thanks.." I mumbled.

"How about a reward." He smirked.

My face turned bright red and he got up off of the couch. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him. He began to walk upstairs and into his room. He opened up the door and walked to the bed. He placed me down on the bed and got ontop of me. I held his face in my hands and brought it down. I began to kiss him and he began to kiss back. He got more into the kiss and began to bite on my bottom lip. I let him in and our tounges began to twist. I could taste his saliva in my mouth and he began getting more aggressive. He pushed me down on the bed more and I pulled away. I started breathing heavily and he was panting. He licked his lips and I hid my face in embrassment. He bent down to my neck and began to bite it. I removed my hands from my face and I looked up at him. My face was really hot and he stood up. I sat up on his bed and he picked me back up again. He left his room and began walking downstairs. He walked up to his couch and placed me down. He sat down beside me and pulled me into his chest.

"So why were you with Laurence." He questioned me.

"He ended up kidnapping me. I-I think he killed someone." I stuttered.

Aaron growled and sighed.

"Do you know anything about Laurence." He asked me.

"Ye I've known him since I was younger." I replied.

"He never told you what he did outside of school did he?"

"N-No.." I said.

"This is going to be very hard to hear." He sighed,

"Laurence is in a high ranking gang and is the leader of it. Of course he just pretends to get beat up by me at school. But if he really tried to fight me he would be good but couldn't win."

My eyes went huge but I was also confused.

"Wait wait wait how can you beat him up if hes a gang leader." I asked confused.

He looked at me and smirked. He began to pin me down to the couch and my face turned red. He bent down to my ear and whispered,

"Sweetheart I myself am a gang leader only difference; I rule the biggest gang in the area."

My face turned more red at that and he got up off of me.

"So thats why you warned me about Laurence.." I said in realization.

"Yea good job you finally understand." He said smirking.

I felt like was heart was stabbed. Honeslty I didn't know how to feel about any of this. Im not surprised it turned out like this for Aaron but for Laurence. I just don't know.

Aaron got up off the couch and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his wasit and laid my head on his shoulder.

Honeslty I just wanted to go to sleep.

Aaron walked up stairs and entered his room. He placed me down on his bed and spoke,

"You can sleep here tonight." He turned around and began to leave the room.

But before he could I grabbed his shirt. He turned around and had a huge grin on his face. My face got more red and I turned away.

"Well if you say so." He said in a sexy seductive voice.

I got under the covers and hid my face with embrassment. He quickly got under and he pulled me into him. I felt him kiss my forehead and I started to relax a bit eventually falling asleep.