▪°~3~°▪ Eyes

I felt my heart beating faster than ever.

Laurence: Do you know him?

Aphmau: No... just seen him around.

Laurence: Stay away from him.

Aphmau: I can't make any promises...

Laurence: Aphmau please...

Aphmau: I got to go night Laurence

Laurence: Night...

I put my phone down on my nightstand and I felt my heart beating fast. So his name is Aaron. I'm sorry Laurence even though you want me to make a promise I can't. I laid down on my bed and got comfy eventually falling asleep.

▪~~~~~☆~~~~~▪

I ran down the halls but began walking as I reached a certian one. Once arriving at the corner I saw Aaron peaking his head around the corner. I walked up to him then he disappeared. I took a deep breath and walked upstairs. I began walking in the halls and I noticed him. He was looking at me well I was looking at him. We passed my each other and I felt my heart racing. His hair looked to be a little shorter though. I walked down the hall and eventually I appeared downstairs. I noticed Aaron one last time and he looked at me.

▪~~~~~♤~~~~~▪

I woke up and gasped. I looked around and noticed I was still in my bed. I had a dream about Aaron. I saw him three times. His hair was shorter. The first and second time I saw him but the thrid time I know something bad happened.

(I know I said something bad happened in the dream, yet I didn't write it why? Because idk what happened I don't remember😂.)

Something involving him and me. I looked at my alarm clock and got out of bed. I made breakfast, got changed, then grabbed my stuff heading of to school.

▪~~~~~♤~~~~~▪

I finally arrived at the school and met with Katelyn at my locker. We walked up stairs and decided to lap the school for a bit.

"I had a really strange dream last night." I yawned still tired from the lack of sleep.

"What was it about?" Katelyn questioned.

We got to this corner in the hall and as I was about to speak I stopped. I noticed Aaron. Aaron looked at me and I looked right back at him. We passed by each other and I looked back to Katelyn.

"That boy I was just glaring at, he was in my dream." I whispered to Katelyn.

"Anyways." I countiuned, "I saw that boy 3 times in my dream last night. He had his hair cut as well. The last time I saw him something bad happened. But I can't remember what..." I whispered.

"Aphmau I wouldn't worry about it." Katelyn spoke.

"Katelyn you remember Laurence?" I asked her.

"Yea." She replied.

"Aaron has been bullying him, I can't sit back and watch I have to do something." I spoke confidently.

"No you won't." Katelyn said coldly.

"Why not?" I questioned her.

"Because what if he really hurts you?!?" Katelyn yelled.

"Thats a risk im willing to take." I spoke softly as we returned to her locker.

Katelyn shook her head and rolled her eyes.

"Lets just go to class." She began walking to the stairs and I followed.

▪~~~~~♤~~~~~▪

It was finally lunch time. Me and Katelyn walked down stairs and headed to the caffertria. Approching the doors I noticed Aaron standing with his friends. I looked over at him and he looked back at me. He gave me a cold glare and I shot him one right back. Once his friends started looking at him he turned back around to them and stared chatting. I walked pass them and into the caffertria. We sat down and ate our lunch. As the time started to go by we decided to head back upstairs and go to the window. Once we reached the window we looked outside and some people. They were pulling in and there parking was horrible. We laughed at them again and heard the doors swing open downstairs. We became more quite and people raced up the stairs. I turned around and noticed some of Aarons friends. The thing about Aaron was most of his friends were in there freshmen year. They looked at us and I glared back. Finally opening the door they left. I took a deep breath and Katelyn poked me. I turned around to face her and she gave me an angry face. I giggled a bit and the bell rang. We left and walked to our classes.

▪~~~~~♤~~~~~▪

Half way through the class there was a knock at the door. The teacher walked over to the door and slowly opened it. I looked up of my desk and dropped my pencil.

Aaron..

"Aye so the teacher had enough of me so she sent me here." Aaron said in a deep voice.

The problem with our teacher was he was really laid back. He didn't care what happened.

"Ye sure just find an open desk." He respond.

Aaron looked around the room and I looked back down at my phone. I went back to texting my friends online and heard him walking. I heard a chair screech and I looked beside me. I bit my tounge and noticed he was in my friends seat. He looked at me and people began getting out of there seats to chat with him. I put my ear buds in and turned up my music all the way.

▪~~~~~♤~~~~~▪

After about 10 minutes my friend Zoey returned back to class. She noticed Aaron in her seat and her face went pale.

"Thats my seat, get out." She stuttered.

He glared at her and grinned.

"Find a new seat." He said coldly.

He threw her stuff on another desk and I looked at her concered.

"Just take mine Zoey." I got up out of my seat and I was immediately pulled back down.

I fell into someones chest and yelped. I looked up and noticed Aaron. I pushed away from him and grabbed my bag. I walked up to the teacher and looked him dead in the eyes.

"Im going to the washroom."

I left the room and walked to the washroom. On entering I stayed there doing my hair till the bell.

▪~~~~~♤~~~~~▪

It was finally the end off school. I raced out of the building talking with Travis. We made it to the cross walk and I looked up. I noticed Aaron. He looked at me and smirked. I looked away and back to Travis. I felt my heart beating fast and the cross walk changed. Me and Travis began to walk across the street and I didn't look back. I just couldn't.