▪°~6~°▪ Day 1 Part 2

"Its also not very nice to corner a girl so move it." I said gritting my teeth.

He began backing me up into a corner and put his arm over me.

"Just like time you stole my cookie." He spoke.

"Ye but you left it laying there so." I said looking away.

He grabbed my chin and I looked him in the eyes.

"What do you want." I growled.

"You." He smirked.

He threw me to the floor and I groaned in pain.

"What a bitch." I mumbled.

He took out a cigarette and lit it in the hall I stood up and looked around me. Im stuck. His friends were guarding all exits. I looked over to one of them and had an idea. I opened my bag a bit and walked over to the stairs. They looked at me with sly grins and I smiled. I took out Aarons hat and shoved it down on one of their faces. Well they couldn't see I kicked them in the face and they fell to the ground. I raced up the small stair case and took a sharp left to the next one. I swung the door open and began running on the second floor. I turned left again and began running down a hall wall. I heard the door swing open and I ran faster taking a right. After taking a right I ran into the closest  bathroom and shut the door quitely. I stared at the mirror and listened as they ran past.

▪~~~~~♤~~~~▪

The bell rang and the announcements came on.

"Everyone who got detention report to the detention room or your suspended."

I backed away from the mirror and went in the halls. Well it was either one detention or a suspension. I walked downstairs keeping an eye out for Aaron and his friends. I snuck into the office and went to the detention room. I opened the door and the teacher stood there looking at me. I closed the door behind me and threw the crumbled piece of paper at her. She glared at me and I smiled. I sat down in a seat and took out my phone. There were others in here but they were ignoring everyone and on their phones. I made sure to sit in the very back where no one could see me. I put in my ear buds and ignored everything.

▪~~~~~♤~~~~~▪

After about 10 minutes the door swung open and everyone jumped.

"Aye Aaron." People started to say.

They all seemed to be friends with him or at least know him. He looked at me and everyone looked to where he was looking.

"The fuck you lookig at?" I questioned.

There eyes went huge and they looked back at Aaron.

"Hun your gonna regret saying that." One of them laughed.

"Sorry not sorry." I said rolling my eyes.

Aaron began to walk up to me and stopped at my seat. I got up out of my seat and grabbed my bag. I walked right past Aaron and when I reached the door I turned around. I gave them all the finger and slammed the door shut behind me. I walked out of the office and heard people mumbling;

"Oh shit."

I walked to the front doors off the school and opened them wide. I walked outside and sat down.

This is stupid. I need to figure out whats going to happen in the next 7 days. What are they planning. I heard footsteps behind me and I turned my head around. I noticed some people from the detention room outside they were staring at me wide eyed.

"Im assuming your a freshmen?" One of them asked me.

"Yep." I replied.

"Do you even know what you have just done." The other asked in shock.

"Yep." I replied.

"Oh please ive done worse." I spoke, "For God sake I stole his cookie when he came over to bug me."

They both gasped in shock and started laughing.

"Well seriously he isn't someone to mess around with so have fun."

They walked back inside and I sighed. I looked ahead and saw a car. It was coming into the school. It was the red car. The one Aaron was in the other day. I got up off the snow and turned towards the doors. I ran back inside and bumbed into someone. I looked up and bit my teeth.

"Well look at that, we meet again." Aaron smiled.

"7 days." I replied.

His face turned immediately anger.

"How do you know about that." He asked furiously.

"7 days but 1 till I snitch." I replied.

He grabbed my wrist and began walking outside. The car pulled up and he shoved me in. He jumped in the car and spoke.

"My house now."

He looked down at me and pulled something out of his pocket, it was a pill. He shoved the pill in my mouth and I swallowed it. I felt my vision getting hazy and I fell into a slumber.

▪~~~~~♤~~~~~▪

I felt my head pounding as I woke up. I began to regain my site and I looked around. I was in a room; a bed room. I noticed I was tied to a bed by a rope but only my arms. I tried to losen them but it wouldnt work. I heard the door click open and I fell to the ground. I looked up and noticed Aaron holding a phone in his hand.

"Your type pisses me off." He growled, "Always trying to look cool infront of everyone to get my attention its so annoying."

"What the fuck." I growled, "Why would I want your attention."

"So you could fuck me? Why else." He replied.

I glared at him with evil eyes and he laughed.

"Your cute so I can let it slide."

He walked up to me and began untying the rope. He threw me back on his bed and sat down.

"Well?" He spoke.

"Well what hoe?" I replied.

I slapped him across the face and he pushed me down. He was now ontop of me and I growled at him.

"So I guess thats not the reason your interested in me." He spoke.

"You dumbass Im not interested in you in that kinda way what so ever." I spat.

"I see that now. But I can't let you go." He chuckled.

"Whys that?" I questioned.

"Because you know what will happen in 7 days don't you." He growled.

I pushed him off of me and sat up.

"No I do not." I replied.

He grabbed my wrist and pushed me into him. I felt him pull out something and push it against my head.

"If you tell anyone about what happened today I will not hesitate to shot you." He said calmly.

"Whatever." I replied.

He put the gun in his waist band and pushed me away. He took out his phone and began talking.

"Bring around the car you can leave after."