▪11▪ Day 4 pt. 1

I stretched as I got out of bed. I looked around and took my phone off my  desk. I checked the time.

7:30

I got half an hour till school. I jumped out of bed and my phone went off. I looked over at my phone and too my surprise it was Laurence.

"Hey you wanna meet at your locker today?"

I sat back down on my bed and replied to Laurence saying yes. I put my phone on my desk and went to my closet. I took my uniform out and and quickly got dressed. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. I quickly grabbed my bag and headed out the door.

There was no time for breakfast today. I walked to school and after about 10 minutes I arrived.

I walked into the school and to my locker. I saw Laurence standing beside my locker. He looked over at me and I smiled. I walked faster towards him.

"Hey." He spoke.

"Hey." I replied.

I began to open up my locker and he spoke,

"So hows school been for you so far."

"Meh its been interesting." I replied.

I closed my locker and Laurence smirked at me.

"What do you mean by interesting." He laughed.

"Lets just say ive met some interesting people." I said rolling my eyes.

"Well, well, what do we have here." A familiar voice said.

I turned around and my eyes went huge.

Shit.

It was Aaron. I looked back at Laurence and he seemed pissed. Aaron walked up to Laurence and began acting intimadating. He pushed Laurence into the lockers and Laurence pushed him back. Of course Aaron didn't budge. I walked up to both of them and got in the middle of them.

"Both of you cut it out." I growled.

They both looked at me and Aaron growled lowly.

"Aphmau get away from him." Laurence said.

He grabbed my arm and put me behind him. Aarons face was filled with rage and he punched Laurence in the stomach. Laurence fell to the ground and Aaron grabbed me. Laurence got up and he was furious now.

"Let her go!" He yelled.

"Laurence it's okay." I replied.

"No its not." He growled.

I got out of Aarons grasp and walked over to Laurence. Aaron grabbed my arm and I turned around. I looked at him and he was glaring at Laurence. I got out of his grasp again and stood between them.

"Both of you would you cut it out." I growled.

"Aaron don't touch Laurence and Laurence don't touch Aaron."

Aaron rolled his eyes and glared more at Laurence. Laurence glared back at him and I could see the tenses. Laurence grabbed my wrist and put me back behind him again.

"Don't touch her." Aaron growled.

"And what right do you have to touch her." Laurence said annoyed.

Aaron grabbed Laurence by his collar and threw him to the ground.

"Aaron stop!" I yelled.

He turned towards me and grabbed my wrist. He picked me up and began to walk away from Laurence. I looked back and watched as Laurence laid on the floor attempting to get up. Aaron walked to one of the staircases and put me down.

"Why did you throw him to the ground." I growled.

"Because he touched you." He growled loudly.

He pinned me down to the ground and I whimpered.

"What is he to you." Aaron spoke seriously.

"An old friend." I replied.

"I don't want you hanging around him anymore." He growled.

I glared at Aaron and nodded my head.

"You don't get to pick who I'm friends with." I spoke.

He bit down on his lip and leaned in closer too me.

"Ive known him since I was younger. What do you have against him." I growled.

He leaned down to my ear and whispered,

"He pisses me off."

I pushed him away from me and stood up.

"Why are you so controlling." I growled.

"I just don't trust him." He growled.

"Well I do. You don't have to trust him but he's my friend." I growled.

"I'm going to class see you later." I said annoyed.

I walked up the stairs and headed to my first class. As I walked up I could hear him growling.

▪~~~~~♤~~~~~▪

I walked down the halls. It was finally lunch time. I was starving. I walked down the stairs and into the next hall. I was alone today. I wasn't sure where Katelyn was. I hadn't seen her today. She was most likely sick again. I rolled my eyes and headed to my locker. I grabbed my lunch from my locker and headed out the doors. I went around to the back of the school but stopped. I heard a voice. A very familar one.

"So what are you gonna do about him?" One of them questioned.

"Im not sure." The familiar voice replied.

"What about her." The other one spoke.

"Ill try and get her out before he can trap us all in." The familiar voice sighed.

"But will she even go with you. Who knows what he told her." The other one yelled.

"If he told her the truth she will stay away from me but if he didn't we should be fine."

I backed up a bit. Forget about lunch. I can miss it if that means getting away with my life. Who were they talking about. What I really wanted to know was who was he.

I walked back to the corner.

Well I've already dug myself a pretty deep hole. Whats the harm in digging it further.

I peaked around and corner and my eyes went huge. Someone was looking right at me. They must have known I was listening in. I tried to look past the unknown person but I couldn't see who it was. I growled lowly and backed up a bit.

"Ops wrong conversation." I laughed.

I turned around and sprinted back to the school. I heard foot steps after me and I ran faster.

A/N

New book should be out either today or tmr. Its another Aarmau AU.