▪17▪ Day 5 pt. 1

Yawning I looked around me. Aaron slept beside me and I smiled. I looked over at his alram clock we had a half an hour to get ready.

"Aaron.." I mumbled poking him.

He turned over and grabbed my wasit he pulled me into him and I squealed.

"Aaron get up.." I moaned.

"No..." He mumbled.

"Aaron." I groaned.

"Fine.." He growled.

He pushed me away from me and got up out of bed. I got up and followed after him.

"Shit.." I mumbled.

"What?" He questioned me turning around.

"I don't got my uniform and so on." I growled.

Aaron threw off his shirt and began to quickly get dressed. I jumped back and covered my eyes with the blanket. I peaked out a bit and he finished getting into his pants. He went up to me and picked me up. He ran out of the room and sprinted downstairs.

"You owe me breakfast." He yelled.

He opened the door and ran out to his car. Opening the door he ran to his car and threw me inside. He ran to the other side and I closed the door. Getting in the car he drove off. He passed through red lights driving as fast as he could. I closed my eyes praying the cops wouldn't pull us over. He stopped the car and I opened my eyes. I opened up the door and he got out as well. I ran up too my door and unlocked it. I ran into the house and upstairs to my room. Throwing out my clothes I began to get changed. Aaron ran up after me and I turned around my face went red and he walked up too me. He helped me put on my shirt well I quickly put on my pants. We ran downstairs and I grabbed my bag. Running back out the door we hoped in the car and he droze us to school.

Once again he drove like crazy. He made it too the school parking lot and parked. We got out of the car and I checked the time. 5 minutes till the bell. We ran over to the school doors and inside. We stopped at my locker and we both were breathing heavily.

"Ill see you later im heading to class." I replied.

I turned and started walking for my class. But I stopped after I felt Aaron grab my arm I turned around and looked over at him.

"Wanna go somewhere with me after school." He smirked.

I grinned and looked at him, nodding my head I ran too class.

▪~~~~~♤~~~~~▪

I sighed as I sat in my second class. I was bored and there was nothing to do. I laid my head down on the table and there was a knock on the door. I looked over and the teacher walked up too the door. Opening the door Aaron stood infront of her.

"What did you do this time." The teacher sighed.

"Nothing... just by accidentally blew up my science class." He mumbled.

I looked over at him and my eyes went huge.

"Sit over there." The teacher said pointing to a seat on the other side of the room.

I pouted and he walked over. He looked at me and gave me a smirk. I stuck him up the finger and laid down on my desk. He sat down beside a few girls and they looked at him with goggly eyes. I growled a bit and he looked over at me. I bit down on my teeth and he got up out of his chair.

"Where are you going?" The teacher yelled.

"To sit anywhere but there I don't need girls flirting with me." He said sighing.

I smirked too myself and he sat down beside me. He touched my hand and my face turned red. The teacher groaned. I felt Aaron playing around with my hair and eventually the bell went off. I lifted my head off the table and got up. We left the class to eat lunch and went onto our next classes.

▪~~~~~♤~~~~~▪

I finally finished all my classes and I headed down to my locker. Opening my locker I began to put my stuff on. I closed my locker door and my eyes went huge.

Laurence.

He looked over at me and began to appraoch me. I turned around and began to walk away.

"Aphmau wait!" He yelled.

"Go away!" I yelled speed walking faster.

I felt him grab my arm and I turned around. Tears filled my eyes and I looked at him concered.

"Aph I'm so sorry about everything." Laurence said.

"Laurence go away." I growled.

"Please Aph just listen to me." He pled.

"Whats there to say? You tried to rape me and killed people acting like you didn't. Laurence you can't pull the same act twice." I growled.

He tried to grab my arm and I slapped him away.

"Aphmau... I lov-love you." He spoke.

My eyes went huge and I looked at him concered.

"I-I.."

I didn't know what to say. I couldn't like him back. Not after everything that happened.

"I-I'm sorry theres someone else I like." I said gulping.

He grabbed my wrist and tears dripped from my eyes.

"L-Let me go." I said almost about to cry.

Laurence was shoved too the floor and I looked up. Aaron had him on the ground. He picked up Laurence and threw him at the locker. He fell to the ground and slowly looked up at Aaron.

"Don't touch my girl." He growled.

He picked me up and walked towards the school doors I looked back at Laurence. He got up off the floor and looked over at us. I could see the hatred in his eyes as he began to walk away. Aaron walked out of the school and got into his car. We drove over to my house and he parked the car. Leaving the car we both headed inside my house. We walked up the stairs and into my room. I began to take off my clothes and Aaron pinned me down to the bed. I squealed and Aaron pressed down on my lips. I began to kiss him back and I got into the kiss.

"LET GO OF MY DAUGHTER!" A voice yelled.

Aaron got up off of me and we both turned around. My eyes went huge.

"Mom, Dad its not what you think!"