"Excuse you? I thought you were a freaking thief; how was I supposed to act? Come to you and pat your back to ask what's your name or who are you?! Dude, think. And what's up with the prank thing?" I replied. Arlo looked at me, then smirked.

"We prank each other every once in a while; like today it was Jude's turn and next will be ours and then Holden and so on. We decided that whoever does the most successful pranks until Milo's last day in the university – since he still has one year left — will get one wish. It does not matter if it is too expensive or irresponsible. We have to do it unless it involves killing." Arlo explained their idea, and I got excited and proud of my brothers.

"Awesome, I want it. But I won't take part in the prize thing. It would not be fair. I just love pranks, and I want to participate — please," I asked, with my puppy dog eyes, then pleaded with my hands. I loved pranks, so it was a natural reaction for my brothers to see me desperate, but Jude stared at me like I had lost my mind.

After some time, he smirked. "Okay, I can't wait to see you prank us — that's if you can," Jude commented, and I smirked back.

"Just so you know, I'll prank all of you simultaneously. Be careful. You never know when I will attack...." I said, with a sly look on my face. My brothers gulped.

"What have you done?" Theo yelled at Jude in a worried tone. Jude looked at him with a questionable expression.

"What did I do?" he asked with narrow eyes.

"You just earned us a ticket to hell!" Milo replied in a horrified tone. My smile just got bigger.

"Why?" Jude asked again, and it was my turn to answer.

"Because I'm evil, and so are my pranks," I replied in a sweet tone, but my words were far from being sweet.

"Shit!" Jude muttered, and my brothers nodded.

"Shit is right. You can't back down now. We'll be dead before the last day of the challenge," Theo said with a sigh, and I let out a tired yawn.

"Okay, guys, it was nice chatting at three a.m., but you know... I need to sleep. I have classes tomorrow, so bye, folks." I waved and headed to my bed.

I only struck Jude with my right arm... I'm left-handed, so imagine what would happen if I hit him with my stronger one!

~~~

"Good morning," I greeted, then kissed my brothers' cheeks when I walked to the kitchen.

"Morning, Lex," Milo replied, and Arlo hugged me. Then, he sat me on his lap. Arlo was half asleep, so he buried his face in my neck.

"Where is Theo?" I asked as I looked around the kitchen.

"Sleeping. Theo does not have classes today." Arlo whispered, and I nodded.

"Do you want eggs and milk or peanut butter?" Milo asked, and I thought.

"Both," I said, then rubbed my stomach.

Milo laughed. "Coming right up."

"Me too." Arlo raised his head from my neck and looked at Milo. "Both," he added.

"Okay, then I'll eat the same," Milo said as we chuckled. After some time, Milo turned back and looked at us with wide eyes. "Why are the eggs pink? And the milk?" he asked, then showed us the pink masterpiece in the frying pan. It looked cute, but it ruined the tasty food... Again, it rhymed.

I glanced at the cup of milk and whined. "Jude!"

Arlo jumped with me still in his arms but tightened his grip so I would not fall. "It was his doing. That's why he was here this morning — that idiot," he commented, and I just stared at the wasted food. To mess with me was okay, but to mess with food was a different horror story!

"Ugh, let's just eat peanut butter and head to school. We're running out of time," Milo said. And I nodded.

"I'll make the sandwiches; you go and wash your hands," I volunteered and released myself from Arlo's arms. He sat back on a chair, and Milo walked to the sink. I grabbed the jar and some bread, then started making them. After a couple of minutes, I handed my brothers a sandwich and took a bite. Not a second later, we spat it out when the flavors touched our tongues.

"What the hell? What is that? It's too salty," I exclaimed when I ran to the sink and washed my mouth.

"Yes, it's salty as hell." Arlo came to the sink and washed his mouth as well.

"That's vegemite, and Jude's doing as well." Milo drank a cup of water, then sighed. I arched my eyebrows in confusion.

"Vege-what now?" I asked.

"It's known here in Australia. They eat it like we eat peanut butter. We tried it on our first day here, and it was not pleasant — like you just tasted." Milo explained, and I was already thinking of a prank for Jude.

He messed with my food. No one messes with my food.