5

Maybe fifteen minutes after Harry left the room inside got two women.

-Hi Louis. We are here to help you with the bathing and other stuff.-the one of the women spoke softly.

Louis only could hear them pacing around the room but he couldn't see what they were doing.

-I need to warn you that if when we unlock the handcuffs you try to escape there will be no point. Outside the door are staying people and you just can't do it. So it will be better if you help us to finish the work faster.

Louis didn't answer. He just layed peacefully on the bed. The woman who spoke to him unlocked the handcuffs and led him to the bathroom. In the bathroom was the other woman and she was ready right on time with the warm water filled in the bath tub. Louis was still blindfolded but his arms were free.

- You can begin undress yourself. Just please don't remove the blindfold. - the woman spoke softly and Louis nodded.

When it goes to obeying he was good at it.

-But you- I can't- you can't understand

-Here is no need to be ashamed sweetie, we are here only to help you.

Louis didn't argue back and just began undressing himself. But what the two women saw they really didn't expected. They never had seen something so terrible in their lives. Louis'small body was covered in bruises. Some were still painfully new and covered in fresh blood. The older woman of the two mouthed to the other who runned the water earlier to call the boss. She quietly exited the bathroom.

-Here sweetie let me help you- the woman said helping him to sit in the tub.

-Are we alone here? - the boy said scared while she washed his hair with shampoo.

Right then Harry was on the door and she saw him and mouthed to him to be very quiet. He got closer and it was hard not to gasp at the sight in front of him. He even couldn't admire the beauty of the boy's body because of all the bruises. Harry's eyes began watering.

-Can I please remove this from my eyes?-Louis said and he was somehow like sensing Harry's presence.

The woman who helped him with his body mouthing again at Harry to leave and he slowly began exiting. He was looking how vulnerable was Louis and he felt guilty for kidnapping him. But one thing was different. He won't do bad things to him.

Twenty more minutes and Louis was ready with the bath.(he also relieved himself quickly)

-I will change the blindfold with new one. Close your eyes please.-

When she removed it he was with closed eyes and never opened them. After that they dressed him in a blue panties. Blue like the ocean. They were recommended from Harry. He wanted the boy to wear them. Because of the colour of his eyes. Only in them, almost naked, they began feeding him. He quickly got ready and that meant they were finished with their job. They led him to the bed again which was with new sheets, dark red coloured. Louis melted by the feeling of the soft cotton beneath him. The older woman again handcuffed him to the bed. He thanked them and said goodbye. The two women smiled to one another. He was so sweet. No one ever thanked them. And they work this for ages. Louis soon heard the door open and close after them. He layed there waiting again to fall the night. Waiting the door to open again.

Sooo as you can see the next chapter is SMUT. I want to thank you for adding the book to your library. I hope you liked this chapter too. +++++Mine problems>>> I cut myself last night for the first time and why nobody says that this hurts so much... I thought that this time i will take again the hate and all the shit. But i couldn't. And i have texted with people who cut themselves and so i thought that i can do it this time. I was scared before. I was so happy to see that somebody added this book and actually one whole day i was happy. But again after that not. I am really sorry for saying this sad stuff. Like i want to tell somebody but i can't. I am alone. And i hope my mum or my sis won't check my account here because my mum is checking my insta. I am too good to tell her to not do it. And at the same time they are the one causing me the biggest pain.++++Love you all so much. Till next chapter, sweethearts.