6

Soon the door was open. Louis heard it open and close after that. Someone was walking around the bed still not talking.

-Are you ready?- the man asked finally

-I don't know for what.-Louis responded quietly.

-You know for what sweetheart.- Harry said softly

-Still i don't know.-Louis said and laughed after saying it but immediately regret it and stopped.

But then Harry got closer to him. Louis could feel him standing over him. Then Louis heard crackling sound. Probably that were the man's knees cause know he could feel the man's breath close to his face.

-You can laugh. That was amazing.-Harry said and laughed too.-It was right on place. It was really funny. You are adorable.- he said and now his hand was tracing Louis'face.

Louis began breathing hard. Just this touch drove him crazy.

Harry leaned closer and his mouth was just right next to Louis'ear.

-i will be gentle only this time. -he said half softly half seductively.

Louis moaned and tugged on the handcuffs. Harry smiled at him.

-You will be good boy, right?

-Yes Daddy.-Louis answered and Harry was pleasantly surprised.

Harry opened the drawer next to the bed and grabbed lube and condom from it. Before undressing himself he stopped once again to admire Louis'body. Although bruises his body was just perfect. Harry's fingers again were on his body. This time tracing his chest. Harry carefully runned his fingers to the bottom of Louis'body. Careful not to touch the bruises and if he did it was softly and very slightly so Louis won't be hurt.

-They are so perfect on you. You are so beautiful princess.-Harry said touching the panties.

In the process he touched Louis'dick through them too, slightly teasing his already semi-hard on.

-Do you mind me calling you princess, beautiful?- Harry asked while he began undressing himself leaving only his boxers.

-No, whatever you want sir. I am all yours.-Louis said submissively.

-Fuck princess i will make you feel so good. -Harry growled.

-I think we don't need them anymore.-Harry said and began removing the panties. Louis hissed. He was embarrassed.

-Sh kitten. Relax. Its only me and you. -saying this he kissed Louis'dick softly making Louis arching his back needing more.

Louis loved Harry's touches. They were soft and lovingly. He never felt like this. Loved. It was weird to say it for your kidnapper but it is. He felt safe and loved for the first time in his life.

Now the boy was fully naked in front of the man. Harry wanted so bad to kiss him, to touch him everywhere, to be inside of him.

Harry sat on the bed, spread Louis'legs and positioned himself between them. Harry cursed at the sight and this time he touched himself. He was so hard for the boy. Only from watching him. He wanted so bad to be right at this moment inside of the boy. But he promised he will be gentle. And obviously the boy was virgin so he wanted this to be perfect.

The boy's face was flushed bright red color and the color began deepening his shade when Harry touched his most sensitive part. His pink tight hole. The thought of the tightness made Harry even more harder if that's possible.

-I want you to relax baby. I won't hurt you.

-Okay sir.

Harry lifted Louis ass and suddenly without some warning he began licking on his hole. Louis gasped and after that he never stopped moaning while Harry holded him still in place. Harry too moaned around Louis'hole making it even more pleasurable for the boy.