12

Louis woke up in the morning...alone.

Harry wasn't in the room. And any noises were coming from the bathroom so he wasn't there either. The sun was shining through the windows.  Now Louis was able to see the room. Without the blindfold and handcuffs he got up from the bed and looked over the room. Opnening the drawers. Touching everything with his hands. He wanted to live here. Far from his parents. With Harry. He never dreamed about so perfect life. But probably Harry doesn't like him. Even now he wasn't here. Then the door to the room opened interrupting his thoughts.

-Good morning Louis.-the young lady came with tray full of food.

-Good morning-he said back politely though he didn't want. She seemed like not a nice person.

-The boss said you can begin eating and he will come any minute.

Louis obeyed and went to the bed where she laid the tray.

-The coffee is for him. He doesn't drink tea so its all yours. And please eat the toast cause it will get cold soon.

-The coffee will too if he doesn't -Louis even couldn't finish his sentence cause she already exited the room.

-How rude-Louis murmured but began eating cause he will lie if he say that he is not hungry.

At the same time in the hallway she met Harry going to Louis'room.

-Boss-she said stopping him. How badly she wanted to press her body close to his and oh other things.

-What?

-I made you coffee. I brought breakfast to the boy and he just got up. Let him be some minutes alone.

Harry didn't want to leave his boy alone but what if she was right and he needed some minutes alone time.

-Okay-he finally said.

Harry was in the kitchen. Drinking coffee when Zayn got also in there.

-Hi bro-he said to Harry.

Harry waves his hand while sipping from the hot drink.

-Can you leave us alone please?-Zayn asked the young lady who was washing the dishes.

-Of course- she responded and smiled brightly at Harry.

Harry didn't understand why was that smile. But ignored it.

-So are you ready to give Louis after tomorrow?-Zayn asked Harry when she exited

-Actually no. And i think i will never be.

-Go to him and have the most time as you can. Only that i can tell you. You can go and wake him up. Early bird gets the wood on ya know.-

-He is already awake.-Harry said.

-How do you know. Why aren't you with him now then?

-She told me it will be good to leave him for a bit.-Harry said pointing at the door saying like that that he is talking about the lady.

-How stupid you can be? You listen some stupid bitch? Oh my fuckin God Harrry. Go for fuck sake. What are you waiting?

-Yeah? Oh god I am really stupid.

Harry jogged out of the kitchen and to the Louis'room leaving Zayn alone.

This time he didn't met anyone in the hallway and directly entered the room.

Where he was met with little beautiful boy sipping from cup.

-Harry?-the boy said trying not to sound excited but failing.