9

I forgot to tell you guys that lets just pretend that she use some poison. Actually it can exist. Who knows. So cruel things have in this world. Aand don't worry nobody will die(hah except for her. But not now.)

When Louis woke up he felt pain. His whole body was hurting. But he thought about last night. Maybe it was because of it. Thats what he thought. He was right. But not fully. The poison in his body was running through his veins along his whole small body. Along with his pain Louis felt his body warm. The sun(hah i know Louis is our sun) looking through the windows, covering his body with warmth.

But suddenly he welt coldness. The room got cold in a minutes. Causing him to sneeze. And if that wasn't the cutest thing Harry has ever heard he would be lying. Yeah he was watching from the next room and hearing all the things that were happening. Ahh the good thing that cameras are existing. Harry loved to see how the boys are feeling. He loved to torture them and pleasure them. He pressed some buttons on some remote control. And the room where the boy was shivering uncontrollably became warming again. Normal heat leaving  the air conditioners. Just when Louis was able to think again the door opened. His breath hitched.

-How much i hate to see you covered from me.- Harry growled and grabbed harshly the blanket and threw it on the floor beside the other side of the bed.

Harry put his large body over Louis'small one. He leaned closer and began kissing the boy and Louis eagerly kissed back. Harry pulled back leaving Louis panting but not for long.

-Take it.- He said and kissed again the boy underneath him.

Louis was confused but once he felt the pill on the man's tongue he took it like the good boy he is.

-Yes baby. Thats right. Now one more.

Louis hesitate to take the second pill though.

-I will help you my love.-Harry said taking one gulp of the glass of water from the nightstand he brought with himself.

He leaned once more and opened Louis'mouth gently, closing every gap between their mouths and spilling the water down Louis'mouth.(its not that disgusting i think:) )

That helped Louis to take the pill more easily.

Harry saw the confusion and fear written on his beautiful face and spoke.

-The first one is just protecting you to not get cold and the second one..erm you will see in a minute or so.-he said still not removing from his position over the fragile boy.(lets pretend about these pills too, idk actually)

Suddenly the room got more and more hot for Louis. Unbearably hot. His body sweating and he was so hard. He thought that from any slight touch he can come.

-I-I-Louis spoke nervously

-Sh Sh baby im here . I will take care of you. Such a precious little boy.

-Please-Louis whined and pushed his hips off the bed trying to reach the man above him.

Harry was fast and got off the bed, kissed his tummy and went to one of the drawers in the room.

Louis was just hearing that the man was looking for something in a drawer and he was laying all hot on the bed.

-Its so hot. Everything is so hot.-he whimpered again almost crying.

-I know princess. I know-Harry said going back to the bed.-Now we will have some fun.-he added

Louis was barely hearing. His concentration was over his hard dick.