10

So on Saturday i told my sister about my cutting. She cried and hugged me. I don't know if that was right move. I felt like if i tell her she will stop treat me like shit.  Yeah i know good beginning. Lets start now:

The days almost finished. The week almost finish. Less time Harry had more confused he became. Then an idea got in his mind.

He find a man looking very well like him. Same weight and same height. Only in that they had common. And so the plan began:

-How is my baby feeling today.-he said softly when he entered the room Louis was in.

-Good now.-Louis said genuinely.

-wanna have another play time today

-Yeah-the boy responded excitedly

-How about to touch you at your intimate spot. Your little hole. Will you let me again to play with you princess.

-Yes, please Daddy.-by this moment Louis was hard.

-Thats it baby. Such a beautiful boy.

The man began crawling over Louis. Harry staying beside the bed not making noise. He watched angrily how the man began touching the soft Louis'skin. But he cant be angry. That was his idea.

But then his thoughts were interrupted. He didn't predict that will happen.

-Please stop, Doont-Louis was sobbing. He noticed that this wasn't Harry. He can just feel him through hundred people with the same height and weight like him. He can recognise his hot breath on his skin. His lips. His body even when its almost the same. He can recognise his hands and his touch.

-Please-I want him

Harry was shocked. That just can't be real. Then again his thoughts were interrupted when the man lifted himself off of Louis and showed his crotch to Harry. Harry's eyes went even wide. Though Louis liked to be tied and with blinded eyes now he wasn't with erection. Harry should do something. He lifted his hand pointing to the man to get up and left the room. Louis was literally shaking. He can't stop moving. It was like he was in some panic attack.

-What happens sweetheart. You don't like me anymore?-Harry asked right next to Louis'ear.

-It wasn't you.-Louis looked Harry right in the eyes though he was with covered eyes.

-How you recognised it was not me.

-I-You-Please don't make me feel this way again. Please. I want you.

-Only i am allowed to fuck you?-Harry asked but he was far away from what Louis wanted.

-No, just-I want your touch.-Louis was sweating. And Harry was beyond worried. He did big mistake and now his little boy wasn't feeling well.

-Sh Sh- Harry just hummed calmly near his ear while he began uncuffing him.

-W-What are you doing?-asked Louis shocked.

-You can touch me. Don't remove your blindfold.

Louis cuddled to his chest. Tightly but weakly. His arms were weak from staying for so long time above his head on the headboard of the bed. His hands were now lying slightly over Harry's body. He was pressed tightly as he can. And he was still breathing heavy and his heart was beating so fast. Harry then hugged him and began rocking left and right in comforting manner. Like that after some minutes Louis began breathing easily and after another some he fell asleep in Harry's arms. Harry stayed awake and again admired his body. His body was covered in sweat but he decide that he could wash him after he wakes up.

---

Harry touched his member and the boy shivered from the touch. That's how Harry woke up Louis, cause if he didn't he could sleep till the next morning but he needed warm bath and some food.

-My sleepy boy, wanna take a bath?-Harry whispered against Louis'ear causing goosebumps to form there.

-Yeah, but with you. Please

-Sure baby boy.

-And my hands..?Are they gonna be free from now on-Louis asked

-What? Do you wanna to tie them again?

-I-No-Just-How you decide-Louis said quietly.

Harry smirked with the very submissive Louis in front of him even though Louis couldn't see him.

When they entered the bathroom the little boy almost fell. Still exhausted and sleepy he couldn't walk properly. But Harry already had his large hand on his tummy, leading him to the bath tub.

-careful baby

Louis was red from embarrassment.

-Sit here.-Harry said softly leaning him on the edge of the bath. The coldness met the warm skin on Louis'bum and he shivered.

-Relax. Now we will take warm bath.

Louis face showed expectation and worry. So Harry added.

-Yes, You and me. Just us my lovely boy.

Louis tried not to show his smile but failed.

Harry also smiled. Louis looked even more tiny at this position. Just like a little baby boy. So innocent. And when Harry remembered what is hiding behind this baby face. That Louis loved to be fucked hard. To be tied. To be fully submissive. That was so hot.  Fuck. Harry was hard now. He can't wait to touch Louis'body. To trace it with his hands. To feel him tense under his touch. 

Harry mentally cursed the water for going not fast as his liking is.

---

-Lay carefully sweetheart.

Louis now was laying in the bath tub filled with warm water.

-I-I want-Louis began saying with fear in his voice.

-Want me. I know. I'm here-Harry said laying behind the boy only in his boxers and wrapping his hands around him.

-

-

-

I'm so so sorry for the late update. I wasn't feeling good Sunday and Monday so it was hard to write it. I mean i was sick. But everything else for now is okay. This week was very good. All Larry and Ziam and this kind of kept me happy. I hope you like it. If something always you can comment. Love you so much, sweethearts.